Default Micro-Armor family of greases, spray lubricants, and oil products

Who’s using Micro-Armor in Dirt Racing ?

Barry Wright Chassis

Bob Pierce Chassis

Lazer Chassis

Rick Eckert – 2011 World of Outlaws Dirt Late Model Points Leader

Shannon Babb – 2011 Dirt Late Model Summer Nationals Champion

Mike Harrison – 2011 Dirt Modified Summer Nationals Champion

Dustin Griffin – 2011 Dirt Pro Late Model National Points Leader

Rusty Schlenk – 2010 Dirt Late Model National Champ & Back to Back Oakshade Champion

Jason Feger – 2010 Dirt Late Model Summer Nationals Champion

Jonathon Davenport

Tim McCreadie

Steve Francis

Chub Frank

Brian Shirley

Billy Moyer Jr

Ryan Unzicker

Brandon Sheppard

Jack Sullivan

Jon Henry

Jeep VanWormer

Brian Ruhlman

Dona Marcoullier

Brandon Thirlby

What Are YOU Waiting On ? Get your Micro Armor Today!

“I’ve won a lot of races using Micro-Armor Technology. In my position I have the ability to test and evaluate just about every grease and oil out there. I’ve lowered race engine temperatures 20 degrees just by adding Micro-Armor. There’s nothing on the market like it.”
    - Charlie Langenstein, 5 Time Nascar Champion, Mechanical Supervisor for Hendrick Motorsports

“I’ve personally tested Micro-Armor’s solid-film lubrication technology in both my race cars and my own vehicles. By reducing friction, I’ve seen Micro-Armor drop temperatures and increase performance and fuel economy. It really does work!”
    - Dave McMillan, Indy Car Crew Chief, 02 Racing Technology

See what our customers have to say

The Micro-Armor family of greases, spray lubricants, and oil products utilizes our patented, “micro-particle” additive technology that reduces friction beyond the capabilities of the greases and oils you are currently using. Unlike other lubricants, the patented Micro-Armor technology uses unique and patented, solid film lubrication to smooth metal surfaces and dramatically reduce friction in your metal parts, therefore reducing heat and surface wear, while improving performance. Engines perform better, transmissions and rear end gears run smoother and cooler, and wheel bearings roll more freely. Heims don’t squeak. But even better, your parts won’t wear out so Micro-Armor saves you a ton of money!

The Micro Armor list of Racing names is growing daily.

If it works this well at the track, just imagine what it can do for YOU and your personal vehicles!
    More Horsepower More Speed More Wins!
    MicroArmorRacing.com

We now have Rusty Schlenk Shirt in the store
    http://www.microarmorracing.com/store/
    MicroArmorRacing.com

MicroArmor Customer Review

--E.W., Marysville, MI

"This letter is to inform you of the results we've had using Micro-Armor products. We run 12 mixer trucks:

3 International 9.0 liter dt/dti-466c turbocharged engines
    9 Mack 6 cylinder dm600s, 11.0 liter engines

We also have 1 Cat 966D loader, and 1 Komatsu W120.

As you know, our mixer trucks operate in an environment filled with very fine, abrasive dust particles. At the end of May we began introducing Micro-Armor 1000 Oil Treatment into the engine oil. Later on in the summer we began putting it into the rear ends, transmission, power steering, axle bearings, and into the hydraulic systems. The results varied truck by truck, but we experience more power, increased RPMs, , apparent increase in fuel economy, lower operating temperatures and the engine oil staying tremendously cleaner between changes.

Oil consumption was substantially reduced in those units which burned oil - so much so that the savings in oil is greater than the cost of the Micro-Armor used in those units.

Finally, we have started using the Micro-Armor 4000 penetrating spray on door hinges and locks and other areas, and have found that the lubricating effect lasts from 3 to 4 months in this dusty environment.

We are firmly convinced of the many ongoing benefits of the Micro-Armor Technology and Products."

http://www.microarmorracing.com/store/
    MicroArmorRacing.com