Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Roll Call NLMS in Albany motor Speedway

Its a two-day-show.. any information,should b a good race!Its the 1st race of Hedmans hustler champion.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

theres the starting line up... gonna sit tomo out, hate the 2 day shows, its pointless to qual, and heats one day and the next race feature... so i cant wait to go to cochran and watch the 1 day event sunday.. getta see qual heats and consi ( if needed) plus feature now thats more racing that us fans wanna see!

Quote Originally Posted by latemodel28d View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

theres the starting line up... gonna sit tomo out, hate the 2 day shows, its pointless to qual, and heats one day and the next race feature... so i cant wait to go to cochran and watch the 1 day event sunday.. getta see qual heats and consi ( if needed) plus feature now thats more racing that us fans wanna see!
    Anyone have and results? All Albanys site shows is the top 5 and the NLMSS web site is a joke when it comes to updates.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    Anyone have and results? All Albanys site shows is the top 5 and the NLMSS web site is a joke when it comes to updates.
    That is what everybody would like to know !

thats bc it was unofficial, but now that overton's motor has passed tech im sure the series and albany motor speedway will have them updated asap. heard it was a wreck fest alot of torn up race cars! notice only one driver in the top 5 in points had a top 5 result... should shake up the points.

next race 9-17 cochran make up from the rain out

thats bc it was unofficial, but now that overton's motor has passed tech im sure the series and albany motor speedway will have them updated asap. heard it was a wreck fest alot of torn up race cars! notice only one driver in the top 5 in points had a top 5 result... should shake up the points.

next race 9-17 cochran make up from the rain out
    I could understand that better IF all the sites did not have the top 6 listed since the day after the race, they just do not have anything after 6th.

the series site will have them all listed as soon as they up date it

the series site will have them all listed as soon as they up date it
    I think you should have posted "IF" they update it. Still showing nothing but the Albany pre race flyer.

rumor has it to why the site hasnt been updated yet is bc that race in albany may NOT count.... they will say more about it this saturday in cochran...

i read somethin bout that on their fb pg... i hope thats a joke! i like ray and this series, but if this race doesnt count then.. thats the biggest pile of bull ever....

The biggest pile of bull is Ray Miller not coming on out with what he has planned. By now he knows so why jerk people around? Why wait until Cochran? I guess he is waiting to see who does and does not show up.

someone said they gonna talk about it at the drivers meeting and discuss it amongst the drivers. guess they drivers got alot of say n what happens in the series..

albany was rough on most of the headman hustler contenders, 99 of cater was like one of the few that didnt have trouble and finished 4th. if it doesnt count then it sucks for him., the way the points are issued anyone can still take the trophy at the end of season...

ALL top 14 drivers should have been contacted by the series by this point and have some straight answer on what may or may not take place. Maybe their thinking is leave them in limbo then they will all show. Tell them ahead of time and tick some off they may not show.

heard its bc of scoring and transponder issues... still a bad call if they decide to scratch this race...

I used to follow this series everywhere. Nowadays I would just as soon stay home and flip channels than follow them around. The website is a joke and never updated in a timely manner. I had to stop and think this year, if Ivedent Lloyd and Johnny Collins are not running the series, there is better racing elsewhere. Just my opinion.
    The Kerrminator

Visit my Facebook Site: GARAGE WOODSHOP and see my Dirt Car Clocks.

I heard from several sources that it was a cluster. Transponders stopped for several laps on some cars and they were posted as laps down when they were not. Cars that were LAPS down were being scored in the top 10 and even one of the top 3 cars caused a caution early and was almost a lap down and when a caution came out they lined them up in front of everyone. No control over the lineup, call on the raceceiver to start racing and drivers taking off while the caution was on and the flag man had the yellow in hand and after some cars fired they shut the caution lights off and let them go, and only 18 laps of 40 completed and the race was called!

A BUNCH of the top Hustler drivers were WAY back and others had a great night, it seems a little funny that when the top guys have a bad night that for some reason that race is being dropped? Did they not have scorers working? Do they not have a video tape?? Kinda fishy.....

Oh it was a sure nuff cluster f*ck, they don't know the running order whatsoever at any racetrack they go to. During ever single caution they would make atleast 10 laps trying to get everyone in the position the series wanted them in not theyre correct position and ure right one of the top 3 finishers shouldn't even be nowhere near there not only did he come in the pits, every car he passed was under caution just riding around. I don't know how in the hell ray ever run a 100 lap race when 50-60 cars would show up back when this sh*t was worth watching 10 years ago.

Yall act as if yall are surprised by ray pulling some BS like this. In case u havent been paying attention, this is not any where near the first time he has pulled some crap like this and bet the farm it wont be the last. This series used to be a good series and it used to mean something when you won a series race but now its just a flat out joke. He has his chosen few every year that he caters to and then its just screw everybody else. I think you could maybe seeing the last year of this series bc nobody wants to run with him. Its bad when over half the races this year he cant even get a full field of cars.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffR5533 View Post
    Yall act as if yall are surprised by ray pulling some BS like this. In case u havent been paying attention, this is not any where near the first time he has pulled some crap like this and bet the farm it wont be the last. This series used to be a good series and it used to mean something when you won a series race but now its just a flat out joke. He has his chosen few every year that he caters to and then its just screw everybody else. I think you could maybe seeing the last year of this series bc nobody wants to run with him. Its bad when over half the races this year he cant even get a full field of cars.
    Brother I've been preaching this all year, just go back and search any thread with the letters nlms in them and I'm sure you'll find my negative 2¢ worth about this piss poor excuse for a racing series!!

i have no dog in this fight, but honestly this series use to be good and had the car count years ago, i do help spread the word out of this series bc of a fan i like to see as many racers/cars at the track as possible, ray seems like a nice guy i havent really talked to him in person, i said hey or waved when he rode by on the golf cart, i read that some ppl think this and that of him bc somethin goes wrong or maybe didnt go the way they want it to, whats wrong with ray going to someones trailer and cary on a convo why he got to be assume "fixing things". but yes after reading that this race may not count i agree it would be the biggest pile of bull.... they need to just leave the finish order the way the scorer went back and correted it after the transponder issue. but in all honesty this series is falling apart(hate to say it) grew up watching this series. dunno if its the ppl who run it, economy, ect ect

im not here to piss ppl of or try and make enimies, but when it comes to racing or something i feel strongly about ill speak my mind, other then that im quiet and go with the flow.