Default Dixie Speedway results 9-3-2011

9-3 Chain Races & GA Micro Mini Sprints
    MMS: Pete White, AJ Trapino, Aubrey Black, Ron Bishop, Shane Nelson
    P: William Etheridge, Jeremy Millsaps, Howard Martin, Landon Bagby, Matt Black
    B: Justin Shipley, Daniel Brewer, Gooch Spriggs, Chris Blalock, John Binger
    SB: Mike Bruner, Kenny Taylor, Richard Bagby, Roy Patterson, Kirk Atkins
    CLM: Donald McIntosh, Jeremy Ledford, Mark Page, Darel Owenby, Alan Brewer
    LLM: Chris Fennell, Zack Pilcher, Pete Cochran, Michael Brewer, Bo Stanley Jr
    SLM: Tony Knowles, Michael Page, Jordy Nipper, Frank Ingram, Jake Knowles
    Cr: Joe Trantham/Clay Kremer

Congrats to Tony on another win. Glad to see Pilcher with a good run.
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Another fantastic race last night in Super Late Model. Congrats to Tony on the win in Supers. Mad the pass on the outside with just two laps to go.

That was a great race but I don't think tony had to drive thru michael to win but that's his way of racing. I've been to every race and I haven't seen michael touch anyone to make a pass.

awesome race here it is from where I was at. I can't wait to see the shoot out next month from here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiF0SD4vlLc
    racing I do is going to the track I luv to watch

Red face Chris Fennell

Congrats to Chris Fennell on his win in LLM. First time out in new car, I'M proud of you son !!!!!!!!!

Dont think Tony would have touched Page if he wouldnt have moved up to block him. Rubin is racin.
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Default Iagree J.J.

I agree JJ. Michael keep blocking Tony but after all that was a good
    race yes,every one wants to be a winner but every one can't .I just hope
    they were not mad after the race need to keep a good sportsmanship .But
    it just human to get upset ...That what makes racing enjoyable to see who
    has the best car and can handle threw traffic. Way to go #26..

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyfeet45 View Post
    You are right dirtyfeet. Seen nothing in the video worth getting upset over. Both drivers are good (or should I say great) and exciting to watch. Wish them both the best of luck.
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Default Angry!!!!!!!!!!

Of course everyone including nearly every fan @ dixie was angry,Michael had his hand out the window for 10 or more laps, giving Tony the outside, but tony decided to drive thru him!!!!
    There was no retribution from MP & even Tony@ Andy's outrageous conduct after the race,was not anything I would have expected the page family to react to, with such dignity, however I called Them The" All American Family" last year & I'M stickin" to That opinion!!!! Smokey

Quote Originally Posted by smokey power View Post
    Of course everyone including nearly every fan @ dixie was angry,Michael had his hand out the window for 10 or more laps, giving Tony the outside, but tony decided to drive thru him!!!!
    There was no retribution from MP & even Tony@ Andy's outrageous conduct after the race,was not anything I would have expected the page family to react to, with such dignity, however I called Them The" All American Family" last year & I'M stickin" to That opinion!!!! Smokey
    There should not be retribution for anything that happened. 18x kept pushing 26 up high out of turn 2 for several laps. 18x needs to learn to defend himself on the track because when the big boys come to town in October they all drive hard and love to show up the local drivers, especially a track champion.
    The race that everyone should be complaining about is the limited heat race where the car 47 idiot crashed into another car on purpose in turn 2 because he got outraced the lap before. If you get bumped out of the way you obviously wasn't going fast enough and you should've moved out of the way.

Yes I agree I didn't see anything wrong with the SLM race and not every fan was upset about it. Most of the ppl sitting around me in my section were cheering about it.

The thing that happened in the limited heat race was ridiculos. I thought it was halarious that the #47 tore his car all up trying to take the #55 out.

Maybe y'all are "mis remembering" what you saw. Michael page had tony cleared everytiime he came out of two and tony lifted him up gettin into the corner. Either way michael has yet to touch another car to pass. The leader can run whatever line he wants to. All year those two have raced hard and never had a problem. I think tony knowles is a chicken shht and he's intimidated by michael's talent and scared he will lose his ride if michael beats him... sad but oh so true. Tony knowles is a sorry loser coming thru the scales flipping michael off and his punk ass daddy andy should keep his mouth shut cause he ain't too old to get dealt with neither. But like father like son their both sore winners and losers. Page is a class act.

Tony has been fed with a silver spoon all his life and has never won a slm championship. He may win races but he has never been crowned "top dog". Btw.. 6wins and clinched a track championship with two races to go in only his 2nd year in slm and page is not a winner? And yeah tony showed how immature he is when he came off the scales.. definently not a "sportsman" he let's his jealously take over.

Cool

Yall watch the video. Page runs low every lap the entire race except when Tony starts to get up close to him in the last few laps. The leader (Page) did have the right to block or choose wherever he wants to go, but by doing so, he has to take a chance on being moved over. Tony could have easily got on the inside and spun him. I thought it was a great race. Wish yall could go back to the NDRA days and watch drivers like Leon Archer, Bud Lundsford & Larry Moore race a 100 lapper. They was moving somebody over nearly every lap. Those were the days.
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Yes you can run whatever lap you'd like if you are the leader. But you can't slide up in front a guy lap after lap. If bloomquist would've been in second page would've been totaled probably. You run your line but it's 2nd place guys option to lift or not. 26 lifted a couple times and got tired of 18x coming up and just stayed in the gas. 26 did nothing wrong. So all you page lovers calm down, y'all lost a race ran 2nd it's not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by JJinGA View Post
    Yall watch the video. Page runs low every lap the entire race except when Tony starts to get up close to him in the last few laps. The leader (Page) did have the right to block or choose wherever he wants to go, but by doing so, he has to take a chance on being moved over. Tony could have easily got on the inside and spun him. I thought it was a great race. Wish yall could go back to the NDRA days and watch drivers like Leon Archer, Bud Lundsford & Larry Moore race a 100 lapper. They was moving somebody over nearly every lap. Those were the days.

The leader has the right to run where ever he wants to and tony does the same way in tthe same situation and earlier in the year page let him go bbut I bet he won't next time...

Quote Originally Posted by JJinGA View Post
    Thats right. I don't understand why Tony was so mad, he won the race.That is the ultimate pay back, duh, winning. When you win , thats a good thing , not a reason to scream and get all red in the face. Both drivers did what they were supposed to do on the track , off the track is where they went off the tracks.

What happened on the track was racing but michael couldn't get turned around for so many people had walked up to see so michael held his hand up at tony like really? Tony went off and showed that there is more to the picture than what we saw.