Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chinese immigrating to the us

Read with interest that many wealthy Chinese and businessmen are wanting to come to the US--Partly because of health care and education system?? Also they have some concern for their safety because of the growing differential between the rich and the poor in China.
    Maybe some will start business here and do what American business refuses to do--

CREATE JOBS

As much as some foreigners love to bash the U.S., they always seem to want to move here. Guess that's one thing that so good about us -- we tolerate 2-faced idiots. But I'm not sure that Chinese businessmen would create jobs here after noticing the difference between wages here and in China. But if they wanted to fix their reputation for poor quality, then this is the place to do it.

There just getting a head start for when China decides to overtake us.

The Chinese Govt is trying to rid itself of the "Cheap Chinese Products" moniker.

The battle for better living and working conditions began with two Communist unions vying for membership among the workers. They cannot bargain for wages but they can bargain for working conditions. As the peasants moved to where the work was they(Peasants) become more aware of the split between the rich and the poor.
    Ironic that many American co. employees are represented by Communist unions.

Back 7-8 years ago The US Chamber of Commerce warned the Chinese that if they continued with higher wages-Better working conditions ETC to increase the cost of production China would suffer the fate of the US and business would go elsewhere.(I cannot find that info at this time).

India is starting to have the same problem. Some of their people are begging in the streets and a mile away the streets are filled with Mercedes and Jaguars.
    Along with the wealth comes inflation. The wealthy can handle it The poor become poorer. Probably the reason some of the wealthy fear for their safety---

Ford is going to build a billion dollar plant in India. The white house is running everyone off that doesn't back them. They are trying to get Gibson Guitars to leave also since they have donated to republican campaigns. And rewarding the ones who do. What the He11 are these people doing on the left that is good?

It's time for impeachment!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Ford is going to build a billion dollar plant in India. The white house is running everyone off that doesn't back them. They are trying to get Gibson Guitars to leave also since they have donated to republican campaigns. And rewarding the ones who do. What the He11 are these people doing on the left that is good?

Fords first plant in mexico was 1925--Planned to build a 1.5 Bil. plant in Mexico in 2006.
    Did they ever build that one?? Built in Brazil in 1919-In 2007 their most modern plant was in Brazil.

Ford is investing in plants n Louisville and Kansas city Mo. They are getting 240 Mil in tax breaks over 10 years in Kentucky.
    Last edited by p-towne; 09-07-2011 at 03:56 PM.

I don't think I'll ever learn this chink lanuage. Wonder if they rather learn mine?

Gibson guitar was first raided in 2009 for using illegal wood--again in 2011 It could be construed by some as being political.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Now stay on task Clayton--It was about wealthy Chinese coming to the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by p-towne View Post
    Read with interest that many wealthy Chinese and businessmen are wanting to come to the US--Partly because of health care and education system?? Also they have some concern for their safety because of the growing differential between the rich and the poor in China.
    Maybe some will start business here and do what American business refuses to do--

CREATE JOBS
    The contridictions continue.........I guess every day, is a new day for you.....or, every sentence.........blows my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by RailRash "the homer" View Post
    The contridictions continue.........I guess every day, is a new day for you.....or, every sentence.........blows my mind!
    Don't worry bout me crusher--Have an opinion on the chinese coming to the US

FORD should have been ran out of this country in the late 30's henry ford was a Hitler lovin fool. he helped Hitler in many way's including having a team of engineers over to ther detroit plant to show them in detail how to mass produce cars, tanks and plan's anything on an assembly line really.this is what made it possible to build the vw bug at the price Hitler wanted. Ford now moves plants around the world to the highest bidder.russia has been building fords for a few years now(i'll bet you can"t wait to get one of those)you have to remember other countries are paying our companies to move ther and it's billions so some like ford are just moving like a hore in the street.they don't care about quality or the people doing the work!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by racin6mod; 09-07-2011 at 05:32 PM.

.........Nov. 2012

On a Tuesday I believe!

Post Ford

HEK FORD JUST TORE DOWN A (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) GOOD PLANT IN ATLANTA GEORGIA ,.........
    race race race

Don't really care if some Chinese are immaigrating here as long as they do it legally like your suppose to, not like some other SMUCKS. It also dosen't hurt that they maybe wealthy either at least they won't be automatically ataching themselves to our free loader system.

Hey maybe they might even be smart enough to vote, when able for somebody other than Dumb and Dumber partys.
    "This will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the home of the brave."-Elmer Davis

WWTDD.

Well, keeping "on task" I don't have a problem with LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

The problem is the ILLEGALS. Keep them out and deport the bad ones.

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    Don't really care if some Chinese are immaigrating here as long as they do it legally like your suppose to, not like some other SMUCKS. It also dosen't hurt that they maybe wealthy either at least they won't be automatically ataching themselves to our free loader system.

Hey maybe they might even be smart enough to vote, when able for somebody other than Dumb and Dumber partys.
    Right on. As long as they are productive members of society its fine by me. Maybe moving some of them over here will keep more of them over there from stealing all of our patent designs and building more junk to sell at walmart.

Default Immigrating money

Also immigrating to the US are Chinese investments in US small business--to the tune of 5 Bil. last year. Some are private investments--but some are investments from state run Co.'s(Does this pass constitutional muster?)

Interestingly enough the Chinese Investors are doing so to export back to China American product. Does this throw you a little bit.?? Buying into the American dream to export to China????

Apparently US small business has difficulty exporting to China. (No , Really??)
    1% of small business's export. What do the Chinese see that American money and Co's don't see?
    Quality products--Trained labor force---Productivity------------------- Food for thought isn't it----At least to the layman amongst us------

Quote Originally Posted by 15jr View Post
    Right on. As long as they are productive members of society its fine by me. Maybe moving some of them over here will keep more of them over there from stealing all of our patent designs and building more junk to sell at walmart.
    True they do not recognize our patent laws. American business has no legal standing in China---Go Figure