Cool 91 crx NEW PRICE

Well first off let me say this is not a race ready car but is currently is street trim. Was my cousins drag car for 2 years. I bought it with the intention of runnin it next year but got the oppertunity to go another route now so seeing if theres interest in this.
    1991 crx hatch. very minimum almost no rust. Tokico blue struts with adjustable coilovers. Full mandrel bent exhaust, strut bars, 15'' lightweight race rims.
    I will not tell all details of motor due to new owner might not want all info out there. I will tell all details to serious people and i do know every aspect of the motor and trans. It made 202hp at the tires and 166 ft lbs or torgue at 8200 rpm. It can and will turn 9000 safely. NON VTEC. Car was built with no expense spared. It will need a new set of motor mounts, it had complete solids in it and previous owner wanted to keep them, so it has stock shot mounts in it now. found 200 bucks for a nice race set, built cage, and youll have a 1400 pound rocket.
    Can contact me on here or i prefer texting 309-202-9702
    You can hear car run and rev with a fresh top post battery. Thanks

ps theres some things youll sell from the car to make money back, momo seats, drag cage, neon lights, exhaust, the windows go for 500 alone inthese cars and there perfect.
    Last edited by shockermotorsports25j; 09-23-2011 at 03:17 AM.

due to an overwhelming amount of texts heres some of the general guestions answered.

Car is 5 miles from pekin illinois.
    Yes trades are welcome, what do you have.
    Yes come to me and show me that your really interested and you will know about motor, not anything til i see your serious.
    No car does not smoke, and yes your welcome to do a compression test.

That bout sums it up

btt........ ....

Found the car i wanna buy so this one has to go.
    1800 obo.
    B18a1 motor
    B18b head
    Gsr lsd tranny
    1200 in clutch and flywheel.
    Total of 8k into the drivetrain. All details will be given to serious people.

really want my old car back. 1400 if gone by sunday, after sunday price will be back at 1800

1400 doesnt even cover the valvetrain

btt. now have a video of the car running and revving. Can text it to anyone wanting to see.

Messed my arm up at work last night now i defianetly dont have time to build it. New price 1200 that is the bottom dollar. For another 500 ill include a 20 foot car hauler

btt car details are now in other post.

btt........

Car needs to go very soon. Bring on the resonable offers. Worst i can say is no. New car needs to get in garage.

i have a 89 yz 125 rebuilt wisco racing piston 50 over badass bike 309-357-4486

No thank you. Im too big for dirt bikes and got a polaris rzr and a yz450 for play toys. But if you wanna text me a cash offer we can talk. At this point im willing to take a loss. I Wanna see it get ran, cause i know whoever gets it will have a car to beat.

Sold.........