Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

You're welcome Jeff, thanks as always for reading the thread tonight along with all of you others.
    Quote Originally Posted by slick01 View Post
    Thanks as always Montana!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    add another person Kid Wreckit has taken out.
    OMG seriously?? Was you watching the race? Josh Richards started 19th. Was under Oneal trying for 4thyou place. Dale McDowell got in the wall between 3 and 4 and come down across the track to gather it up and ruined Josh Richards night. Almost collected Oneal in the process. No one was to blame. McDowell was trying to avoid spinning and Richards was just there.

Default Newport Nightmare

Way to go Jimmy Owens. Had a blast at Eldora. Steve and I will be at Knoxville. Thanks for the shirt.

great job jimmy owens another big win

The contact with Josh and McDowell happened because McDowell's front end had folded under in turn two and when he went in to turn 3 he hit the wall and turned down the track looking like he was trying to either enter pit or get to the bottom. Josh was under O'Neal for fourth from 19th and didn't have anywhere to go. No fault of Josh's what so ever. Hated to see Josh's night end as he was one of the fastest cars on the track late in the race and would have been in the middle of the last 10 lap battle.

Making comments about someone when you (Pennsboro23) were not there is just plain jealousy. Because it was clearly no one's fault. And by the way I stopped by Josh's car after the race ... he and McDowell were pitted side by side. McDowell came over while I was talking to Josh and expressed how much he hated ruining Josh's Night. I think McDowell felt really bad about it.

It was one of the best Eldora races since the 2006 World 100. Great job by the Eldora crew for the work done after all the rain midweek.
    Last edited by birkysfan; 09-11-2011 at 05:35 PM.
    Jerry Burton

Greenville, IL

Go Birky!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUZZSAW View Post
    OMG seriously?? Was you watching the race? Josh Richards started 19th. Was under Oneal trying for 4thyou place. Dale McDowell got in the wall between 3 and 4 and come down across the track to gather it up and ruined Josh Richards night. Almost collected Oneal in the process. No one was to blame. McDowell was trying to avoid spinning and Richards was just there.
    No I wasn't watching the race, I was reading the updates. Sorry I jumped to conclusions but usually when we here Josh Richards name come up in a wreck, we pretty much know what happened. Except for this time.

Usually jealousy is the reason for Josh getting blamed. I saw Billy Moyer whom I respect just kill a lap car in his heat and no one says anything... reason being no one is jealous of Moyer. If Josh would have been on the other end where McDowell was it would have been looked at completly different.
    Jerry Burton

Greenville, IL

Go Birky!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by birkysfan View Post
    Usually jealousy is the reason for Josh getting blamed. I saw Billy Moyer whom I respect just kill a lap car in his heat and no one says anything... reason being no one is jealous of Moyer. If Josh would have been on the other end where McDowell was it would have been looked at completly different.
    I've seen Josh take out many people trying to win a race. How about Lanthroum this year, I also seen him take out Clanton at Lernerville. Those are just 2 of the many that come to mind. And to talk about jealousy? I'm not jealous, I just don't like when a driver with all the equipment in the world takes out guys who aren't as fortunate as him on a regular basis.