Default MRP and The Boss

The Boss is back in Victory Lane!! Congrats on the stellar performance.

Congrats to Barry on the win. Stapleton was all over him and Barry earned it. Could this be Barrys 5th points championship season or will Chad get his first?

barry will win it easily, chad being second tells me how poor the quality of late models is at mrp, or that everyone else has missed a week or two, or three!!

Your boy Brian Gray is part of the lineup your calling poor. You wouldnt know good racing if it smacked you in your wiener-washer, punk.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy26 View Post
    Congrats to Barry on the win. Stapleton was all over him and Barry earned it. Could this be Barrys 5th points championship season or will Chad get his first?
    Nothing against Chad-he's had an awesome year, but I'm going with experience...The Boss will prevail with #5!! Good luck to the #32 and #13.
    If the track gets any rougher, we may need to go to Baja Trucks - water is your friend, if you don't use too much!
    Pink Floyd your quotes are quite similar to an idiot....peace out

Yeah, i have a feeling Barry's gonna do it again. He's a helluva of a good driver. Im also glad he got the 13 car back together.

If the track gets any rougher, we may need to go to Baja Trucks - water is your friend, if you don't use too much

You know it rained for five days straight last week right? I guess they shoulda cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Shannon View Post
    You know it rained for five days straight last week right? I guess they shoulda cancelled?
    I agree. I am just glad they had the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Shannon View Post
    Sounds like Mother Nature did their job, then. They should have a full tank of gas in the water truck. Cancelling is not an option when the sun is shining. Don't be so sensitive...it was just a little rough. Do you want a hug???

I can always use a hug, everyone needs one now and then.