Default 2 Late Model Rollers and GRT Copy Frame Package Deal For Sale

I am asking 7500.00 for the following package deal.

If you want to get into late model racing here is a heck of a deal to get started. There is more than enough stuff here to make someone a heck of a starter car. This is listed on ebay if you want to see some pictures - item number 200652296768

The first rolling chassis is a 1997 Larry Shaw. I bought the car several yeas ago and raced it three times. When I bought it the car had been updated in 2001 and no longer has the serial number on it. I had an upper control arm break and the frame has a dimple from the shock on the right front. There are a couple of minor areas that need fixing but the car is fast and would make a great starter car. I have not one through the car with a fine tooth comb and stress that the new owner do so of you plan on racing this frame.

It has a BRT rack, The magnesium Winters rear end was painted black by the previous owner - there is a small crack by one of the bolt holes on the right hand axle tube - I ran it this way with no problem but have a used replacement bell. The car has a 22 gallon fuel cell with good foam and a roll over flap. It has threaded Pro and Carrera shocks fuel line. It has a sixth coil set up and the left rear has he brake floated. There are all kinds spare parts that goes with the car such as upper and lower control arms, spindles, radiator, gauges, springs, old Woodward rack assembly (needs rebuilt) - just tons of stuff that go with this package.

The second roller is also a 1997 Larry Shaw that was re-jigged in 2002 to all GRT mountings for the front suspension and the rear has recent trailing arm updates. Comes with the four wheels and tires on it – afco shocks & springs. BRT rack and 22 gallon fuel cell with toll over flap. Very nice bird cage’s on this car. The body is in good condition and raceable. It has a U chain and 90/set up with a nice Winters magnesium quick change. You get the complete roller except for the dry sump – engine and transmission – seat and Coleman gas pedal. This car was raced once this season and has been a good car and easy to adjust and set up.

Also with the package is a GRT copied frame after chassis number 1749. The chassis was updated to a 2005 and has never been bent. It has the brake lines with it as well as the right door bar support. The front bumper is not that great but usable. There are enough interior and exterior body parts that go with the GRT Copy car.
    Off of the top of my head the parts and pieces that go with these cars - there are several different lengths, manufactures and poundage of springs some newer some older - a set of used shocker axle dampeners that appear to be fine I never used them - 4 MSD boxes that need sent in for repair - right and left TMW bird cages (the first Shaw car has custom built bearing style bird cages that work nice) - Woodward rack with slave and two servos (need rebuilt) - two or three ladder bars – 1 wide five hub with rotor - extra rotors that are usable - GM Mini starter that was used three times before we went to dry sump and rear mounted starters - there is a new Bert style starter that would not work on my system - some decent 12 inch rims (four or five I believe) there are currently tires on the rims but they do not go - extra oil and temp gauges - as I stated before extra upper and lower control arms in varying lengths I believe there are like 6 upper and four lowers - complete steering shaft with heim - seat with Butler cover and Kirkey Head rest (not sure on the seat size but believe it is like a 16 or 17) and there is one new Monte Carlo dirt late model nose – color white and a use blue Pontiac nose and flaps.

Hopefully this helps with what I have for extra parts and I apologize I should have had an itemized list prepared. I have pictures of the cars and will have a complete list of the extra parts for anyone interested.

I will answer the questions at shanse43@gmail.com

I am asking 7500.00 for everything.

Thank you

Steve
    Last edited by SteveHansen06; 09-12-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Open to any offers!!!!

A giant duh here but I mistyped my email address - should be shansen43@gmail.com. Open to any offers or combinations - I have pictures of the cars. Thanks