Default 1995 White/GMC/Volvo semi toter 20' conversion started &32' 3 axle tag trailer CHEAP

I have a Semi toter I got when I bought out a race team this spring. I never used it as I basically never ran this season do to my businesses being busy. I did just have a new starter installed as well as the brake foot valve ($1190). Has the Cat engine with 600,000 miles. Also has the Super 10 trans and it does have the Jake brake. Truck is good running and driving truck. Has a crack in windshield and a couple other little flaws but nothing major. It has had a shower installed and water lines ran to it as well as water heater installed. The drainage tanks are in the truck and ready for installation. Has a table that folds into a bed and a bunk above it. Has cabinets with a sink as well. Rear has a huge storage area that was used for parts but could be converted to a bedroom or whatever buyer decides. Man cab is large and has a couch behind the 2 captain chairs and an overhead bunk as well. I drove this truck home and it has basically sat since. Rear tires are in excellent condition with less than 400 miles and fronts are decent. Truck needs some time and a little money put in it to be a $25,000-35000 hauler. I dont have the time, desire, or need to do so. Asking $12,850 obo

Trailer is a 1999 Owens-Classic "Terminator". Its white in color and has been stored inside 90% of its life. Its in very nice shape. It 32' long and is a 3 axle trailer. Inside is finished from factory and has all aluminum floor and nice cabinet set-up in front. Has Generac Generator, and air compressor and it is plumbed to the rear as well. Nice lights inside and out. I used this myself the few times I did run this year as well as on trips (6-15 hours with my business). It hauls flawlessly with my F250. Has some PitPal Products in it as well as a winch set-up in the ceiling for at the track engine changes or other uses. It currently is not set-up with rampovers but they can easily be installed for late model use( I run mods). Trailer was over $20,000 new. Its as nice of a 1999 as u will find. I will take $8850.

Package deal on truck and trailer of $20,000.

Also have a Bakerbilt (Reliable copy). Has seen very little use since new. Double row rack. Built in tool box and compressor as well as a like new winch. Very nice trailer with low mileage. Would need paint to look perfect as it has been on gravel alot and stored outside for most part but its still a very nice looking trailer. Comparable Reliables are selling for $5500+ get yourself a deal as the first $3950 owns this one.

Stuff all need to move so if your interested and serious please pm or call for pics and I will email them. Not looking for trades! 815-990-8865

please send pics to hughsmetalman@dtnspeed.net