Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie 35 View Post
    Nothing like live entertainment while you're sitting on the crapper. Beats reading.
    I guess I've eaten too many birthday cakes,because I cant remember who Bill was fighting with.

Thats why thurman will always be a local dixie driver like the rest of them. You cant drive like that at the bigger races

I think it was someone with Ricky Williams pretty sure it was Ricky's brother inlaw

Old school it didn't hurt RJ 's car just sheet metal, but he has pleanty more cars.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Old school it didn't hurt RJ 's car just sheet metal, but he has pleanty more cars.
    I wouldn't call 2 maybe 3 cars plenty. This Thurman dude needs his teeth knocked out his @$$hole, firefighter/police officer or not he needs a baseball bat to the face like a fish needs water. Just absolutely rediculous what he did to the dude on the 4 wheeler. What he did to RJ was just plain stupid and classless. What a ****ing redneck retard.
    Last edited by TNDirt; 09-25-2011 at 08:53 AM.

OK..... First,Im Glad no one was hurt!!!!But Dang people, you just drag it on & on & on!!!Get over it !!! Waah Waah Waah!!! Im sure this is not the first time ronnie johnson has been wrecked!! Im sure he will be just fine!!! Good luck to both of them, RJ and Thurman !!!
    Last edited by 1xfan; 09-26-2011 at 08:57 PM.

OK i will not say pleanty i will say several which is more than most anyway will not miss any races.

Quote Originally Posted by 1xfan View Post
    OK..... First,Im Glad no one was hurt!!!!But Dang people, you just drag it on & on & on!!!Get over it !!! Waah Waah Waah!!! Im sure this is not the first time ronnie johnson has been wrecked!! Im sure he will be just fine!!! Good luck to both of them, RJ and Thurman !!!
    1xfan not to bash you but were you there to see it happen. The reason people keep going on is that Thurman ran into RJ's crew member on a four wheeler, with his racecar when he was pulling off of the track.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    heard from someone that helps ronnie with his car that it WAS a lot more than sheet metal. been working on it all week. couldnt race last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane_55 View Post
    1xfan not to bash you but were you there to see it happen. The reason people keep going on is that Thurman ran into RJ's crew member on a four wheeler, with his racecar when he was pulling off of the track.
    Thats assault with a deadly weapon in law. It cost (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ie Anderson I was told 100K.

I support the motion to allow drivers to fight it out on the spot. When you get out of the car handle ya bizznas and its over and done with. When the track allows shht to go on and on week to week the situation grows and becomes uncontrolable and people START getting hurt. A lil knock down drag out wears off overnight. It takes weeks and thousands of dollars to put a car together but seconds for an idiot to take it from you.

"... they had me mad as hell thinkin F*** tha po po... and they wonder why folks don't trust em no mo. "

Default superlate driver hits the wall

For all you that was wandering James lay has had knee surgery and from him said to be down 6 months and he reports his car was totalled

Default superlate driver hits the wall

For all you that was wandering James lay has had knee surgery and from him said to be down 6 months and he reports his car was totalled

sharing a very successful. Thanks to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by rayburn33 View Post
    Thanks for the update. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

What happened to RJ ? Is he ok.
    That mean o boy should get a good switching for hurting RJ.
    Didn't he know that RJ is a racing legend?
    Think Green,it's a living thing.www.thinkgreen.com