Default Lake Cumberland Speedway Results Sept.17

Would Like to Thank everyone that came out last night.

Late Models18

Heat 1 Michael Chilton,Victor Lee,Bobby Wolters,Danny McGlothin,Terry Tomlison,Randy Ridner.
    Heat 2 Justin Rattliff,Johnny Wheeler,Tim Taylor,Shelby Johnson,R.C.Ward, Skylar Marlar.
    Heat 3 Chad Stapleton,Rod Carter,Scott Shelton,Dusty Maybrier,Joey Daniels,Josh Lee.

Feature " Justin Rattliff,Chad Stapleton,Victor Lee,Skylar Marlar,Johnny Wheeler,Bobby Wolters,Terry Tomlison,Dusty Maybrier,
    Shelby Johnson,Randy Ridner,Rod Carter, Joey Daniels,Scott Shelton,Tim Taylor,Danny McGlothin,R.C.Ward,DNS Michael Chilton,Josh Lee

Open Wheels 18

Heat 1 Tommy Bailey,Ben Petrey,Mike Petrey,Cameron Marlar,James Jones,Josh Coffey
    Heat 2 Micah Reams,Joe D.Turner,Stacey Decker,Kevin Mounce,Robert Koontz,DNS Tommy Gregory
    Heat 3 Tommy Hargis,Jeff Richards,Chris Woodruff,Jesse Tucker,Victor Lee,DNS Virgil Parriman

Feature' Tommy Bailey,Ben Petrey,Cameron Marlar,Tommy Hargis,Joe D.Turner,Kevin Mounce,Mike Petrey,Stacey Decker,Micah Reams,
    Chris Woodruff,Jeff Richards,Jesse Tucker,Tommy Gregory,Robert Koontz,James Jones,Josh Coffey,Virgil Parriman,DNS Victor Lee

Super Dirt 9

Heat 1 John Smith,Timmy McMullin,Chad Spaldin,Johnny King,Teddy Gregory
    Heat 2 Keith Decke,Michael Duncan,Joe Pate,T.J.Keith

Feature; John Smith,Keith Decker,Timmy McMullin,Chad Spradlin,Joe Pate,Johnny King,Teddy Gregory,DNS Michael Ducan,T.J.Keith

Fwd 13

Heat 1 Jeremy Strunk,Jayson Henderrson,James Petrey,JJ Patterson,Stephen Taylor,Charles Burton
    Heat 2 Adam Gregory,Joseph Knuckles,Eddie Strunk,Johnny Adams,Austin Taylor,Stacy Harrison.

Feature' Adam Gregory,Jeremy Strunk,James Petrey,JJ Patterson,Austin Taylor,Blake Gregory,Jayson Henderson,
    Stephen Taylor,Johnnie Adams,Stacy Harrison,Charles Burton,Eddie Strunk,Joseph Knuckles.

See Everyone Next Saturday Night.

Thumbs down Bathrooms?????????????????

what is up with no time clock and not announcing time trials? seems wierd to me..
    what is up with no water for the flushing toilets in the womens bathroom? couldn't even go to the bathroom all nite..that is plain NASTY!!! a friend of mine said they didn't even have port a pottys in the pits. got to have restrooms for people to use.....just wrong way to run a track...

good work brandon on the race track. was a good track all nite

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazychick View Post
    what is up with no time clock and not announcing time trials? seems wierd to me..
    what is up with no water for the flushing toilets in the womens bathroom? couldn't even go to the bathroom all nite..that is plain NASTY!!! a friend of mine said they didn't even have port a pottys in the pits. got to have restrooms for people to use.....just wrong way to run a track...

not sure bout the bathrooms but scoreboard definitely needs to work...... was a pretty good nite of racin but omg some of these parents of the front runners are out of control.....you know im talkin bout u muffler man if your boy cant cut the mustard get him a job flippin burgers not drivin a hot rod

Default muffler man speaks out of turn

Quote Originally Posted by distressedfan View Post
    not sure bout the bathrooms but scoreboard definitely needs to work...... was a pretty good nite of racin but omg some of these parents of the front runners are out of control.....you know im talkin bout u muffler man if your boy cant cut the mustard get him a job flippin burgers not drivin a hot rod
    maybe you need to be takin lessons from him instead of runnin your jaw mr magistrate...

I do apologize about water I'n restrooms a fan tried climbing fence and fell on main water line goin I'n to restrooms and broke it we had trouble gettin parts to fix it but was fixed !!!! Scoreboard has been worked on and we are waiting on parts to come back i done all i could do racetrack and racing was great thanks to all for support !!! Sorry these things happen truly we had to shut all water down to fix this !things go wrong out of my control!!
    Last edited by BHM; 09-18-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Don't know about the water problems, but do know the track was in great shape and there was great racing all over! Thanks for a great track to race on. See you next time.

Racing was good....not saying it wasn't. Just have kids and they have to potty alot...

lcs indeed has good racing but it seems that the restrooms and water have been an issue all year long if the mens restroom cant get any better just knock it down and put porta potty out there because you have no water to wash hands anyway and makes me wonder about people working in concession stand washing hands if all water was turned off and one issue with the sportsman class lets face it just sucks the 23 smith and 2 of decker every weekend these two cars kill most sportsman cars for even coming to lcs did you ever think of gettin rid or the frame kit cars and just run regular body type sportsman but i do see that brandon tries hard and tries to put on great shows good luck

things will be handled guarenteed!!!!!!!!!!thanks for thoughts thanks to all for great we was done early and great race

was good racing all night. great track prep keep up the good job brandon

Quote Originally Posted by wolter11racing View Post
    Don't know about the water problems, but do know the track was in great shape and there was great racing all over! Thanks for a great track to race on. See you next time.
    Good to see my bud Kid Rock back in the chair....