Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool New track record at portsmouth raceway park.

Jackie boggs wins portsmouth sets new track record chris wilson 2nd ben adkins3rd.

how do you set a track record with a stop watch .....lmao

No way he was close to the time they gave him or RJ. Stop watch is a joke, was funny the track clock wouldn't work but score board was working for the feature. Oh well you be the judge

congrats to Chris Wilson on his good run

doublehracefab.com

congrats to ben adkins from 24th to 3rd

I agree doing the qualifying with a stop watch is a huge joke. Whoever was using the stop watch had to stop it to soon. I do have an opinion on boggs car. I do believe he is running traction control because of the way his motor bogged down in the turns and it wasnt him letting off the gas on his own. Another thing with his car is the bolts are run out instead of being run in. With the bolts being run that way he can bump another drivers and cut their tire down easily. I am not on here to start anything, just stating my opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by racefan_2011 View Post
    I agree doing the qualifying with a stop watch is a huge joke. Whoever was using the stop watch had to stop it to soon. I do have an opinion on boggs car. I do believe he is running traction control because of the way his motor bogged down in the turns and it wasnt him letting off the gas on his own. Another thing with his car is the bolts are run out instead of being run in. With the bolts being run that way he can bump another drivers and cut their tire down easily. I am not on here to start anything, just stating my opinion..
    That's why no one will get close to him cause his bolts stick out instead of in.

Quote Originally Posted by Introfiant View Post
    No way he was close to the time they gave him or RJ. Stop watch is a joke, was funny the track clock wouldn't work but score board was working for the feature. Oh well you be the judge
    Dear lord people, do none of you ask questions? You only ASSume? They ran to Radio Shack and had to buy a new adaptor for the scoreboard, that's why it came back on. I know it's not as exciting as thinking it was some big conspiracy to let Jackie and RJ have fast times, but come on, you guys have made this fourm go all to hell with some of your comments on here. The scoreboard was out, they had no other option but stop watches.
    Last edited by InADirtFog; 09-18-2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Ill be the first to say way to go Jackie on his win! Hes having a great year. A win is a win, no matter how you got it, it is in the record book. So everybody get over it

Wins a win...blah blah... Track Record should NOT be official without electronic timing, too much room for error.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpaez View Post
    Jackie boggs wins portsmouth sets new track record chris wilson 2nd ben adkins3rd.
    Wow, did they find the keys to the water truck? j.k.

Congrats to you J Boggs.
    8/13/16

way to go jackie boggs, glad to see that swartz chassis outrunning the rockets, and others. with audie swartz right here in southern ohio, it's a real shame that more people don't run his chassis. audie is a class guy, all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    way to go jackie boggs, glad to see that swartz chassis outrunning the rockets, and others. with audie swartz right here in southern ohio, it's a real shame that more people don't run his chassis. audie is a class guy, all the way.
    A driver here in iowa runs a swartz and Audie has allways helped him when needed and called Ace on more than 1 occasion to ask if he needs any help... Audie is a great person!

Must have been a highly calibrated stop watch with a hair line trigger.

And somebody bumped into the watchman in the tower while bringing in the corn dogs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InADirtFog View Post
    Dear lord people, do none of you ask questions? You only ASSume? They ran to Radio Shack and had to buy a new adaptor for the scoreboard, that's why it came back on. I know it's not as exciting as thinking it was some big conspiracy to let Jackie and RJ have fast times, but come on, you guys have made this fourm go all to hell with some of your comments on here. The scoreboard was out, they had no other option but stop watches.
    Pill draw line up with no qualifying
    Last edited by Mike; 09-19-2011 at 01:51 AM.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

mike has the right answer. i was at the harvest 50 saturday and they inverted the top 4 in each heat after qualifying, why qualify??

Anybody have a full rundown of the race? Thanks

Pill draw is fine if they don't help cheat there. I been to a track I won't say names but every time we went they pill draw and the same locals was starting I front. Just saying.... It should be electronically and not stop watches. I make sure I do our times to just to make sure were close to the track times. But if it was loyal than congrats on the track record!
    Last edited by Dirtisracing; 09-19-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    mike has the right answer. i was at the harvest 50 saturday and they inverted the top 4 in each heat after qualifying, why qualify??
    The heats were started straight up at skyline

the highest qualifier started 4th in each heat, you better look again.