Default Whos driving the 1 car at Knoxville???

Richards has truck series on his schedule.... and a TBD is by the 1 car on the Knoxville entry list
    If idiots could fly, the 4m would be an airport

Willie Kraft!!!!!!

How about JIMMY OWENS!!!

Default Driving the #1 car is .......

Ray Guss jr. or Darren Miller!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

Isn't D Miller from Iowa?? How about a hometown guy that can win the race run your car???

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrain1 View Post
    How about JIMMY OWENS!!!
    I have contacted the SWAMI,He is never WRONG!He indicated that the drivers initials are D L.Remember,you can make book on the SWAMI'S predictions.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Darren is from Milledgeville, IL (Northwestern IL). Im sure he would be in the 1 car full time by now if Moring didn't own it.

Take it to the bank - Darrell Lanigan will be in the Rocket house car at the Knoxville Nationals next weekend!!

Default Darren Miller

Sure would be nice to see Darren in a car again. He has always did dececnt anywhere he goes especially at Knoxville. Hope Darren can get something going for 2012 at least. Moring needs to realize the past is over with and a local driver like Darren makes perfect sense to put in the car and hit the shows instead of only 5 races a year. Put moring and Darren together and put the past arguments in the past and go win some races.

Default Miller

However I see this thread is for the Richards Rocket car but Darren can drive that just as good as anyone. Just remember he did good in a rocket and even in a masterbilt years ago and now look where Victory Circle is with his knowledge you cant give all the credit to Billy Moyer considering Darren helped him. I dont know the whole truth but just what many people has said Darren put Victory circle on the map.

I read on some other race forum, that the word going around the big modified race at Deer Creek last weekend is that Ryan Gustin will be driving it. For those of you have never seen him race, he is the best driver in the USMTS series (which is saying alot) and many have wondered if and when he would drive a late model. I personally hope that rumor is true.

he!! i say let mark richards drive it lol he should know the rocket better than anyone

Darren could contend for national series championships if he could drive full time. If he didn't follow a series he would be just like Jimmy Mars and Brian Birkhofer, winning races all over the country, no matter the series. We are talking about a former North South 100 champion here, that slide jobbed Bloomquist for the win.