Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow tough weekend for Birky. He charged up to side by side for third QUICKLY at the Jackson, looked to be a real threat to win, only to have a flat. And then again leading the PDC. Feel bad for him this weekend!

why in the world didnt unzicker try a different line after smith passed him is beyond me. it was like he just settled for 2nd. he had to see there was something up top, he should have went up there to see if he could have at least caught smith and then tried to pass on the bottom, i hate to see racers settle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    why in the world didnt unzicker try a different line after smith passed him is beyond me. it was like he just settled for 2nd. he had to see there was something up top, he should have went up there to see if he could have at least caught smith and then tried to pass on the bottom, i hate to see racers settle.
    Maybe a regrettable decision, but DEFINITELY did NOT "settle" for 2nd.

Steidinger 17th to 6th in a Rayburn. Passed Erb in a Bloomquist?

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Maybe a regrettable decision, but DEFINITELY did NOT "settle" for 2nd.
    it just seemed that way. you would have thought he would have tried something different to catch smith

Quote Originally Posted by catgo22 View Post
    Steidinger 17th to 6th in a Rayburn. Passed Erb in a Bloomquist?
    was a good track for rayburns, still kinda tacky on the bottom which was where he ran all night. Erb pulled off at some point, not sure what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    it just seemed that way. you would have thought he would have tried something different to catch smith
    if i remember right he ran the high groove for a bit and really didn't go anywhere, or dropped back a little. probably figured bottom was his best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by dualdj1 View Post
    was a good track for rayburns, still kinda tacky on the bottom which was where he ran all night. Erb pulled off at some point, not sure what happened to him.
    Yea... he pulled off but Steidinger passed him the old fashioned way first. Got nothing against Erb. Sounded to me like Erb had a broken header when he went through the infield.