Default crx,civic,integra parts

Need to get the car out of my way so let the partout begin. All parts are off a 91 crx so as many people know there interchangable with civics and integras also.

Motor b18a1 block. b18b head. has a b18c5 crank with makes it a 1.9mm stroker. Factory forged crank bought new from acura when built. Stock ls rods just shotpeened. most know there good to 400hp. All arp bolts. Pistons are wisseco cut nvalve reliefs. 14.2 to 1 compression total. Block is bored 50 over. With stroke and bore its a 2.0 currently. Whole rotating assembly was balanced and blueprinted. Block decked .009

Trans grs trans. Gone threw and upgraded basic troubled problems. Lightweight 8 pound flywheel. Exedy 6 puck clutch......IT GRABS HARD

Head. Gsr throttle body. ported and polished intake. H22a injectors.
    Head was ported and polished by all motor mike. On a flowbench. Hes very very well know for being one of the best. Crower 404 full race cams. crower springs. dc sports 4-2-1 header.

Chipped and socketed exu. motor was dyno tuned using CHROME at 202 whp. 9000 rpm redline. Motor will idle at 1000 rpms. Also have a msd coil and ignition box but currently on the stock stuff.

Im thinkin motor,trans,ecu,wiring,90 non abs teg axles for 1000 obo. Add it up there was over 6600 in this build 3 years ago. Since then it has 28 passes down a 1/4 mile track. Thats it.

15'' lightweight rims with decent tires. multi 4 lug. 200 obo.

Tokico bluesm with coilovers 200 obo

Other miscelanious things. struts bars and what not.

call or text 309-202-9702
    I do have video or this car runnin and revving.
    Ass always trades are welcome

btt................

Car needs to go. Make offers. Worse i can say is no. Its gotta get out of my way. New project is waiting to go in garage.

Sold................