Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The pond

Default The pond

32 lates and 21 mods. Should be great race

Quote Originally Posted by JDB20XD1 View Post
    32 lates and 21 mods. Should be great race
    Will we get updates ? Thnx for the info... if any ! Enjoy the races . Stay warm !

Default Car Count

Funny how people start coming back as soon as they here Sullivans arent running it lmao

Dang, wish I would've went now. The Pond drew almost as many cars tonight as Bushcreek. Hopefully this means Ponderosa is on the way back. We really need a good Friday night track in central KY.

Quote Originally Posted by 69eracing View Post
    Funny how people start coming back as soon as they here Sullivans arent running it lmao
    what? Really? The last there had 30 people in the stands. She had to bum money from her boy toy to make the payout.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting "HOLY SHEET...WHAT A RIDE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Porter View Post
    what? Really? The last there had 30 people in the stands. She had to bum money from her boy toy to make the payout.
    at least she made the pay out maybe your jealous your not her boy toy

Some good cars there. GOOD Race. lotta crashes in the late models, the guys looked anxious to get the race started. But was pretty good. Going back tomorrow.

good iam glad they had a good turnout.

Default who won the races

Somebody please post the winners. Thanks in advance

late models jewell,d.neat,j daniel victor lee side by side for third and fourth,steven breadind,johnny wheeler top six rattliff black flagged over joey daniel trying to take someone out as usual.Mods was elliot despain jt ayers,michael england top 3 pretty good racing should be the same tonight plus they have the run what you brung sportsman should be interesting race but the only down fall was lining race up after caution but good show

If they have trouble lining up on restarts, they don't have in car radio communication? It is 2011 not 1990. Just a thought

Thought about going down but Brush Creek is also having a good race i just hate seeing the same cars at the Pond when Brush Creek will have some i usually dont get to see......Whats Gen Admission at the Pond 2nite?

20 to get in

Default Mike Jewell

Glad to see you back in victory lane at the pond!!! Been a long time. Good luck tonight to you and the team!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 69eracing View Post
    Thats not True Its just a cover up I thought the same but they fooled me last night

she is just a Promotor under them She Talks the Talk but they didnt walk...

Default Not gone

Yea know they still have the pond with her as promoter I'm just sayn not all know that so just being fooled still brings more cars

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    at least she made the pay out maybe your jealous your not her boy toy
    No. Wait!............no. I've seen better and I'm dam sure I've been with smarter woman in my time.

By the way. Wheres every one tonight? Stands are somewhat empty.

And lets not forget, no other tracks are running now so yes the car count magically goes up at the pond this time of year.
    Last edited by Joe Porter; 10-01-2011 at 09:39 PM.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting "HOLY SHEET...WHAT A RIDE!"

Listen up. The Pond will be back,she is doing a fine job. The Pond cannot come back....in the Fall months for Gods sake. But, rest assured it will be back. Tracy has her heart in the right place. She aNts the Pond to succeed. She cares about the drivers,fans and racing in general. Rome aS not built in a day. Now...the Pond can look forward to 2012 and Tracy is going to get plenty support. One last thing. Payout was made,payouts will always be covered from now on at the Pond. There was definately more than 30 people in the stands...and without question.....more than enough watching in the stands on Saturday night. So get it right. Pits were full both nights....Obviously. Bottom line.....the cars came to the Pond. So quit all the hating and complaing about things that you obviously know nothing about. This was a weekend that was posative and will hopefully lead the Pond back in the direction it deserves and I do believe that it will do just that.

does anyone associated with the track know how to use a computer to post results. friday results still havent been posted. didnt know it took this long to post results.

Quote Originally Posted by pitman5141 View Post
    Thats not True Its just a cover up I thought the same but they fooled me last night

she is just a Promotor under them She Talks the Talk but they didnt walk...

The cars were there, i think 35, and 33. And that's a pretty good turnout. Promotion must of been good
    Last edited by HomerD; 10-02-2011 at 11:11 AM.