Default camaro body needed . monte carlo body & frame for sale or trade

we are looking for a deasent 70 - 82 camaro body for our street stock . we dont expect anything real nice . if its somewhat rusty , that's ok . i have a metric monte carlo that i'd love to trade off or sell also . in chapin , ill [IMG][IMG] [/IMG][/IMG] . i tried to load some pics . no luck with all that . the monte is clean . no dents , almost no rust at all . perfect builder car . i hand picked it for myself . nice piece ! it's well worth the $400.00
    my personal messages arent coming through to my 4m page . please reply to moddriver2@yahoo.com
    . keep in mind ..... it's not cost effective to travel long distances for this trade , so if you live 2 states away , please dont ask me to dig through files to send you pics of the car ..... im in west central illinois , near jacksonville . thanks
    Last edited by mr.slidewayz; 10-05-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    BUMPERS ARE FOR BLOCKERS !

Pics of car please and what is the price on it. wideopen.buckley@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by mr.slidewayz View Post
    we are looking for a deasent 70 - 82 camaro body for our street stock . we dont expect anything real nice . if its somewhat rusty , that's ok . i have a metric monte carlo that i'd love to trade off or sell also . in chapin , ill [IMG][IMG] [/IMG][/IMG] . i tried to load some pics . no luck with all that . the monte is clean . no dents , almost no rust at all . perfect builder car . i hand picked it for myself . nice piece ! it's well worth the $400.00
    my personal messages arent coming through to my 4m page . please reply to moddriver2@yahoo.com if you want to get through to me . thanks
    please send pics to blemze1@comcast.net