Thread: Boyd's Speedway

Post Boyd's Speedway

Just a reminder that Boyds Speedway will be racing this Friday October 7th. A full racing program is on schedule and with 2 races left in the highly competitive division points races we should see and have a large turnout. So make your plans to attend the weather looks great! Gates open at 5 with hot laps beginning at 7 pm.

i thought they awarded points last week? i would be surprised if either of the leaders in steel head were there.

They said points were over, maby just have a couple of points races left to make it interesting Good to see the track car win but what if they wanted to check his motor ?.

i thought they should have had a big super late model race friday in between tri county dixie and rome could have pulled some good cars im just sayin

Default Points

After the last super race,they announced 2 points races left.Kept saying only 2 points seperated 1st from 2nd.After 2 races they add 2 races.LMAO All I can say is play by their rules(again LMAO) or race somewhere else.Myself I would go to TRI-COUNTY in Murphy,NC

Default Points

The announcer made those comments without looking at the schedule.it shows final points on oct.14 he said these things without asking or thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by fordondirt View Post
    The announcer made those comments without looking at the schedule.it shows final points on oct.14 he said these things without asking or thinking.
    That is nothing new! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by security one View Post
    i thought they should have had a big super late model race friday in between tri county dixie and rome could have pulled some good cars im just sayin
    I agree! Dixie is less than an hour and half down 75.

Quote Originally Posted by STROUPES63 View Post
    After the last super race,they announced 2 points races left.Kept saying only 2 points seperated 1st from 2nd.After 2 races they add 2 races.LMAO All I can say is play by their rules(again LMAO) or race somewhere else.Myself I would go to TRI-COUNTY in Murphy,NC
    well mr. stroupes, GO TO MURPHY THEN! no one asked you to come or race at Boyds! No reason to talk about a track when its not the owner or promoters fault what was said. Steve gets carried away sometimes in the tower. please, if you dont like boyds, just dont come over, let it be. thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by sclantonfan View Post
    well mr. stroupes, GO TO MURPHY THEN! no one asked you to come or race at Boyds! No reason to talk about a track when its not the owner or promoters fault what was said. Steve gets carried away sometimes in the tower. please, if you dont like boyds, just dont come over, let it be. thank you and have a nice day.
    Well said. Isnt it great to live in America where we can choose where we want to go watch a race?
    GO #L7, #66 & #11