Default North georgia speedway saturday october 15

NORTH GA SPEEDWAY PRESENTS NIGHT of CHAMPIONS RACE OCT. 15th

Dalton/Chatsworth, GA (10/08/11) --- The North GA Speedway in Dalton/Chatsworth is readying for it's Night of Champions Race next Saturday, October 15th, when it will host a Special Event for all of its (6) Divisions. Along with paying honors to its Divisional Track Champions, the track will top off the night with a $2,000 to-win CAYLOR INDUSTRIAL SALES Super Late Model - 30 Lap romp n' stomp around its 1/3 mile clay banked NASTY FAST oval. On the undercard include special high-paying local divisional races for Limited Late Models ($1,000), Crate LM ($600), ON-LINE TEXTILE RECYCLING Mod. Pony ($500), Mod. Hobby ($350), with Hobby and Pony ($300) to-win. Bicycle Races for the Kids and Racers Challenge are scheduled also with Divisional Trophy Presentations to the Top 5 in all classes kicking the event off at 6PM. Admission is $12 with Pit Pass available for $25. Racing begin early after the 6:45PM EST Drivers Meeting. Derek Ellis (# 99) of Chatsworth, won the SLM Track Championship over 15 time champ Gary McPherson. Chattanooga's Todd Hernandez won the LLM Championship over NORTH GA WILDMAN Spencer Singleton. Jeff Smith and FATBACK RACING won the Crate LM Championship over rookie teenage racer Grayson York, while Delbert Haynes (Mod Hobby), Billy Callahan (Mod. Pony), Ralph Langston (Pony) all won their respective division. The Top-5 will be recognized at the track in each division. For more details check out the web-site 24/7 online at www.NorthGASpeedway.net

SLM:
    1. Ellis
    2. McPherson
    3. Shawn Chastain
    4. Johnny Chastain
    5. Ronnie Johnson

LLM
    1. Hernandez
    2. Singleton
    3. Shannon Bearden
    4. Jamie Lunsford
    5. Brian Jackson

Crate LM
    1. Smith
    2. York
    3. Aaron Wheat
    4. Doug Kilgore
    5. Jason Deal

Mod. Hobby
    1. Delbert Hayes
    2. Mark Bishop
    3. Larry Higgins
    4. Derrick Chapman
    5. Randy Walston

Econo
    1.Glen Grimsley
    2.Donnie Patterson
    3Joe Dockery
    4.Kevin Brown
    5.Caleb Boiling

Mod. Pony
    1. Callhan
    2. Natasha Stokes
    3. Adam James
    4. Caleb Howard
    5. Bruce Kimber

Pony
    1. Langston
    2. Lamar Cook
    3. Donald Stone
    4. Matt Leonard
    5. Roy Walston

I would like to thank CAYLOR INDUSTRIAL SALES and ON-LINE TEXTILE RECYCLING for helping sponsor the great night of racing scheduled for Saturday Oct. 15. This should be a great show in all classes!!!!

NO ENTRY FEES! $12 ADMISSION $25 pits

maybe the chattanooga flash will be in the house

looks to be a good night of racing

NGS and Tazewell are 2 tracks I been to once and always wanted to go back to again.The one time I went to NGS it was great but that was 4 years ago I saw RJ5 start in the middle and he made it to the top and got the win hopefully he'll be there and do it again
    racing I do is going to the track I luv to watch