Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NGA October 15 ?

Does anyone have a rundown of last nights race?
    ~DirtfuseI4~

Crate:
    Jeff Smith
    Grayson York
    Doug Kilgore

Limited:
    Shannon Bearden
    Brian Jackson
    Todd Hernandez

Super Late Model:
    Johnny Cloer

super late johnny cloer , johnny chastain, shawn chastain , derrick ellis, preston graves

congrats to johnny on the win... i hope he gets to race more next year he has been a really great driver when given the opportunity....

Yeah pretty good driving trying to wreck the 29 car pushed him down the backstraight nearly turning him, if 29 had not hit the brakes he would have pushed him in the wall. What was that about ?

Default wreck

can i ask how the man in front tries to wreck the car behind him ? just wondering on that .
    Last edited by skinnyracer39; 10-16-2011 at 08:21 PM.
    race race race

and i guess the 29 didnt doorslam 105 either!!

what the hell is a wreak?

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    what the hell is a wreak?
    sorry that you are so professional .
    race race race

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Yeah pretty good driving trying to wreck the 29 car pushed him down the backstraight nearly turning him, if 29 had not hit the brakes he would have pushed him in the wall. What was that about ?
    Don't know what race you was watching???

First off skinny Racer 39 don't be a nut sucker to everyone at the races beside the guy that has the winning car! You have been around racing long enough to know that the lead car can not wreck the car behind him. you are pretty dumb to watch a race and still think that! It was plain to see that it all started when the 105 started grinding the 29's door and then they took the one to go sign and so the 29 starts and goes ahead and gets his run and runs his line into 1 and 2 which was the right thing, what would you do when you race with a no driver? then that opened the lane up for no driving Johnny and he started grinding the 29 up the racetrack on the middle of the back straight away and then they got to the corner and the a19 drove across the nose, but he did have a few Coaches that taught him how to drive like that. If the 29 was smart he should have stayed in the gas and turned the a19 a flip and he would think different about driving that way again. you have been around enough to know what goes on but you cant get out of everyone's butt to say the right side of the story. obviously Stevo watched the race and everyone says the same thing that was there! and as for Scott Boyd when he got out ran Weekend and week out he cried about something every weekend and I have seen him get drove like the 29 did and he always had to complain he should have been a real flagman and stopped the race and gave them warnings or whatever he wanted to do. I'm just saying if it wouldn't have been the 29 and someone else was in that spot the a19 would have been junked! Also Flag boy let the 32 jump the t6 in the limited race and he let it go on whats up with that?

Now don't let this work you guys up too much and you have a good week

The 105 pushed the 29 up in the marbles on the start, that is what got it started and let 19 catch up .

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    The 105 pushed the 29 up in the marbles on the start, that is what got it started and let 19 catch up .
    Thank you I'm glad someone was watching the same race and saw what was going on!
    Last edited by Razor21; 10-17-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Okay, may I ask what race yaw was watching? Because the race I seen the a19 did nothing wrong. The man up front cant wreck the guy behind him, and if he did go over the 29's nose it's only because the 29 was grinding up on his quarter pannel. But nothing that happend was wrong, because after all rubbing is racing. Oh yeah and I'd like to know who the a19's "driving coaches" are cause he did some pretty good CLEAN driving out there. (:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Razor21 View Post
    First off skinny Racer 39 don't be a nut sucker to everyone at the races beside the guy that has the winning car! You have been around racing long enough to know that the lead car can not wreck the car behind him. you are pretty dumb to watch a race and still think that! It was plain to see that it all started when the 105 started grinding the 29's door and then they took the one to go sign and so the 29 starts and goes ahead and gets his run and runs his line into 1 and 2 which was the right thing, what would you do when you race with a no driver? then that opened the lane up for no driving Johnny and he started grinding the 29 up the racetrack on the middle of the back straight away and then they got to the corner and the a19 drove across the nose, but he did have a few Coaches that taught him how to drive like that. If the 29 was smart he should have stayed in the gas and turned the a19 a flip and he would think different about driving that way again. you have been around enough to know what goes on but you cant get out of everyone's butt to say the right side of the story. obviously Stevo watched the race and everyone says the same thing that was there! and as for Scott Boyd when he got out ran Weekend and week out he cried about something every weekend and I have seen him get drove like the 29 did and he always had to complain he should have been a real flagman and stopped the race and gave them warnings or whatever he wanted to do. I'm just saying if it wouldn't have been the 29 and someone else was in that spot the a19 would have been junked! Also Flag boy let the 32 jump the t6 in the limited race and he let it go on whats up with that?

Now don't let this work you guys up too much and you have a good week
    let me just say one thing i got your nut sucker if you want some of it at any time as for the call don't know why you even blaming me any way had nothing to do with that call ,but let me just say at the drivers they were told at the drivers meeting about ROUGH driving and that's all i will say about that .
    race race race

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt junky View Post
    Okay, may I ask what race yaw was watching? Because the race I seen the a19 did nothing wrong. The man up front cant wreck the guy behind him, and if he did go over the 29's nose it's only because the 29 was grinding up on his quarter pannel. But nothing that happend was wrong, because after all rubbing is racing. Oh yeah and I'd like to know who the a19's "driving coaches" are cause he did some pretty good CLEAN driving out there. (:
    How can the 29 be grinding on his quarter panel when the 29 was on the outside and the a19 was in his door! You might want to clean off your safety glasses next time so the dust don't bother your vision!

The a19 was ahead of 29 not in his door.

Was not there, but I've seen the 105 be a weapon more than once.

Congrats to Johnny on the win.

Default double file restarts

this is the junk you get from the double file restarts torn up race cars and fighting and fueding.IVE WATCHED THE DOUBLE FILE RESTARTS ALL YEAR.,.I have seen alot of torn up cars in every class,As long as the current promoters have raced themselves you would think that they would be smarter than this,Come on racers cant afford 160.00 tires, 160 spindles 750.00 shocks 250 nose labor all week repairing cars.Mr Ellis you dont know how much farther down the road you would have been if you had not chosen to do the starts..

I enjoyed the double file restarts. I know several rookies who didn't do too bad with the restart format this season....Didn't have too many repairs due to double file restarts.