Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

double file restarts gives the driver in tenth a chance to go back to the front. cmon man.
    victim

I prefered the double file restart. Sometimes you can get by someone on a restart that you wouldn't otherwise in "race" conditions due to lack of experience.

A19 and 29 were side by side coming down the back stretch. A19 held his line, 29 car came down on him they rode door to door almost into turn 3. Going into turn 3 the A19 got out in front of the 29 car and the 29 car put a nose to the RR quarter of the 29 and was about to spin him but the A19 regained control and the 29 had to left off or slam the inside wall...

That's just what I saw standing on the top side of turn 3...

Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post
    I prefered the double file restart. Sometimes you can get by someone on a restart that you wouldn't otherwise in "race" conditions due to lack of experience.

A19 and 29 were side by side coming down the back stretch. A19 held his line, 29 car came down on him they rode door to door almost into turn 3. Going into turn 3 the A19 got out in front of the 29 car and the 29 car put a nose to the RR quarter of the 29 and was about to spin him but the A19 regained control and the 29 had to left off or slam the inside wall...

That's just what I saw standing on the top side of turn 3...
    That's the same thing I saw......I think after the 29 and the 105 got into it on the front straight away that maybe the 29 thought that the 105 was on the inside of him and was going to rough him up again but, it was the A19...JMO....The A19 done a good job glad to see him win!!!

the double file restarts are good and bad, yea alot of cars get tore up with double file starts but it does also help if you start back in the field on making it back toward front.
    105 started rubbing the 29 in pre race lap. 29 got the bad end of the deal, he had a good car possibly the winning car, didnt see the 29 do anything wrong to the a19, a19 was a little on the aggressive side but i know that is racing.
    i do think a caution should have been thrown at the start of race to give things time to simmer down, i also think one should have been thrown in race before when 32 jumped not once but twice and got away with it. you say one thing at drivers meeting and do right opposite in the race.
    hope both drivers are ok that got hurt in the hobby classes.

I enjoyed being at NGS i wish ronnie would have been there oh well maybe next time.
    Here's SLM video I did.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRV9HDxjGGo
    racing I do is going to the track I luv to watch

thanks for the video! video tells all of what happened now if all you will watch you will see where it started!