Thread: Kokomo Klash

Default Kokomo Klash

65 Mods,Congrats to Bob Pohlman on the win! Jamie Lomax had a great run in 2nd,JR Ruefer I believe was third. Corey Partin wins his heat and was 6th or 7th. Sorry,I didn't write down the results. Nick allen ran 2nd in his heat and got tangled up during the feature in a borrowed car,Appeared that Losh had a mechanical problem and dropped out running around 3rd. Pohlman and Lomax were the class of the field at feature time.

any place to look for results wondering about others on another site it said the 49 car won his heat. any place to find results.

Jake Ruefer was 3rd (from10th) in the F16. Scott Orr was 4th. After that im not sure. The 49 of Rhulman was not allowed to race after an altercation after the Late Model race I believe.

YOU WON'T GET RESULTS UNTIL THE O'CONNERS FINISH COUNTING ALL THE MONEY THEY TOOK IN. REALLY NICE PAYOUT FOR MODIFIED POINTS FOR THE YEAR,"ZERO" BUCKS, BUT ONE HECK OF A NICE TEN DOLLAR TROPHY. THEY HAVE TREATED THE MODS AS A FILLER CLASS ALL YEAR AND 61 OF THEM SHOW UP LAST NIGHT? I JUST DON'T GET IT,THEY ARE GOING TO LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

Quote Originally Posted by RUEF52 View Post
    YOU WON'T GET RESULTS UNTIL THE O'CONNERS FINISH COUNTING ALL THE MONEY THEY TOOK IN. REALLY NICE PAYOUT FOR MODIFIED POINTS FOR THE YEAR,"ZERO" BUCKS, BUT ONE HECK OF A NICE TEN DOLLAR TROPHY. THEY HAVE TREATED THE MODS AS A FILLER CLASS ALL YEAR AND 61 OF THEM SHOW UP LAST NIGHT? I JUST DON'T GET IT,THEY ARE GOING TO LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.
    dang them successful track promoters, i wish they were on the brink of closing. too many good dirt tracks around.

Default kokomo

results might be slow and so what if they (oconners) made a little money on the klash im sure they lost some thisn year also any way we got to race one more time before old man winter gets here,hurry up spring 2012

Default Kokomo Klash

I think they do a good job of running a track.

Here is the link to the Fri. 10/14/11 and Sat. 10/15/11 results.

http://www.kokomospeedway.net/Results/10-14-11.pdf

If they weren't laughing all the way to the bank, you wouldn't be laughing your way to the race track, cause it wouldn't be there. A lot of racetracks are struggling, if the owners arent gonna make some $ on it it isn't worth the hassle. Dumbass

Racerboy. The point trying to be made here is that there was not point money given to the top 10 in points. That kinda burned some a$$e$. $1100 to win and a $3o entry fee??there were several mods that supported the track and raced all the shows when they had them. Better watch who your callin a dumbass.

LISTEN,BOYRACER. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RACE TRACKS MAKING MONEY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO, BUT THE PROMOTORS WOULD HAVE NOTING TO PROMOTE IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE RACE TEAMS THAT SHOW UP WEEK AFTER WEEK TO PROVIDE THE ENTERTAINMENT THAT THE PROMOTOR NEEDS TO PUT CHEEKS IN THE GRANDSTAND SEATS.I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THE POOR PROMOTOR AND TRACKS CLOSING,HOW ABOUT JOE RACER THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH THE RISING FUEL PRICES ,PARTS AND PIT PASSES. IN MOST CASES JOE RACER HAS LOST MORE THAN HE IS GOING TO MAKE IN A NIGHT,AND HE'S DARN LUCKY IF HE BREAKS EVEN.RACE TEAMS ARE THE ENTERTAINMENT AND THEY SHOULD BE COMPENSATED IN A FAIR MANNER FOR THEIR EFFORTS. THERE IS'NT A PROMOTOR IN THE COUNTRY THAT CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT CAR COUNTS,SO ITS PRETTY SIMPLE TREAT THE RACE TEAMS RIGHT AND THEY WILL RETURN. OR MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST RACE FOR NOTHING IN 2012 AND LET THE PROMOTORS CATCH UP THEN WE WILL SEE HOW THEY TREAT US IN 2013.

so i take it that kokomo has backed out of paying point money that they had advertised at the beginninng of the season?