Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    I live 65 miles from were the pipeline crosses the US/Canada border, runs 15 miles from my house. Right down on the Milk River in Muley country.

A lot of taxes too. And in this part of the country, a million is still a lot of money.

And the leaky pipeline in Billings WASNT PART OF THE PROJECT!!!!
    I stand corrected--The yellowstone river leak was a EXXON line--The Trans-Canada leak was in North Dakota.

Well, lets hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Steve Davis View Post
    Well, lets hear it.
    It would appear that Nebraska and the environmentalists have out bid the oil Co's
    Truly disappointed--Wonder where the line will go thru now??? Nebraska aquifer??? Who cares. I don't live there.

Didn't think the line would hurt a thing. We could wake up dead tomorrow but we have to live as best we can for today. Oh well, politics. I believe in taking care of the earth but, got to have some common sense about it. I was hoping for some jobs for America.

Building this pipeline is a no-brainer..............obama is purposesly breaking the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by bostinks View Post
    Building this pipeline is a no-brainer..............obama is purposesly breaking the USA.
    No he's not!....He's just reading what he's told!

Quote Originally Posted by p-towne View Post
    It would appear that Nebraska and the environmentalists have out bid the oil Co's
    Truly disappointed--Wonder where the line will go thru now??? Nebraska aquifer??? Who cares. I don't live there.
    Your attitude is very typical of the mindless dirvel that gets posted regarding various situations. Let's build it in your backyard and see how you feel about it then.

Quote Originally Posted by wallcrusher View Post
    Lucky for us, the EPA has no worries with Lucas and WoO passing!
    However......If they were to regulate fans in the stands passing..... (gas).......We are in BIG TROUBLE.
    People will have pollution devices installed on their rearends and pay fines if they don't.
    Or should they just pay a "gas" tax and pollution penatlies?

Save the planet, get rid of these radicals!! Now that's a plan!!!

Obamas heading to China once again to secretly make deals behind our backs. Give them the rights to that oil in exchange for some debt forgiveness? Sorry but I don't trust that guy, even when he's sleeping!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-12-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RACEMAN View Post
    Your attitude is very typical of the mindless dirvel that gets posted regarding various situations. Let's build it in your backyard and see how you feel about it then.
    True-My comment was flippant and careless---I see you are from Colorado---Be interested in hearing some of your thoughts on the pipeline and how it may affect you??

I have enough room for 100 pipelines! (100 ac).......bring'm on!

I have a gas line on one of my properties. It doesn't hurt a thing. The people resisting are the ones getting a better bid from Obama, under the table of course. That's where he gets most of his deals done.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I have a gas line on one of my properties. It doesn't hurt a thing. The people resisting are the ones getting a better bid from Obama, under the table of course. That's where he gets most of his deals done.

That's how all the deals are done when it come to politics. No matter which party is doing the deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's how all the deals are done when it come to politics. No matter which party is doing the deals.
    It does not have to be!..............Term limits and, limited federal government!
    Do away with federal perks and vested retirement plans. Have them reap, what they sow!

It does not have to be!..............Term limits and, limited federal government!
    Do away with federal perks and vested retirement plans. Have them reap, what they sow!
    You want them to eat manure??

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Hmm, gasline on one of your properties. What say you when it starts to leak, contaminates your groundwater, maybe raise a stink. Are you prepared to suck it up and say "Well, that's life."? I doubt it.

Hmm, gasline on one of your properties. What say you when it starts to leak, contaminates your groundwater, maybe raise a stink. Are you prepared to suck it up and say "Well, that's life."? I doubt it.
    OK......What do you propose we do?

I got a 3 foot gasline running thru my back yard and my lake. It has been there for as long as i remember (at least 25 years) and never a problem. One time I drove a stake in the ground and hit it and they were there seeing what I was doing within an hour. They also fly over it everyday, one day east the next day west. It even melts the snow off my driveway in front of my race shop!

Repair it, get compensation and move on in case the million to one odds that it does leak. I'll take my chances in the name of actual progress.

I would rather worry about the Ash trees. That the government is responsible for destroying.

Where do you want the pipeline?