Default anti pump up question

We are having what appears to be a valve float issue in a 2.3L 5.7 rod motor with Crane .510 hydraulic roller camshaft and their recommended springs. The motor pulls to about 7100, then it goes flat. I can hear it fluttering from the grandstands. Two things I am looking at are the springs and the lifters. The lifters are from Race Engineering and are supposedly good up to 8k. They recently told me that they don't sell them anymore, so that vendor is out. Since there is considerably more time on the springs, they are being replaced, but it got me thinking about if there is a way to test anti pump ups to see if they are working properly. When I checked the valvetrain over last week, I could push down on the tops of the lifters and they moved down a bit before feeling solid. I can recall in the past having anti pump ups that mushroomed the top caps and stayed solid feeling. These lifters have about 20 total races on them. The valvesprings have significantly more time on them, so they're getting replaced with a set from Schneider.

Does anyone know of a way to test hydraulic lifters? I searched the forums but nothing this specific came up. I know I can just buy another set, but I'd like to understand how to check them if it's possible.

Thanks

Default HLA Leak down

Buckle
    Ford uses a leak down tester to check HLAs and lifters Ford tool # 6500-e. The tester basically puts a 50# load on a HLA filled with a special test fluid and you time how long it takes to move the plunger 1/8th of an inch. The leak down rate is 1/8th inch in 2-8seconds with 50 lbs. weight and filled with test fluid

Default Okay!

1195 thanks for sending along that information. I believe we have traced the "flutter" to a fuel pressure safety switch not working properly. Once we bypassed the switch, the issue went away.

Default tool 6500-e

Do you know where to get this tool? or something similar i am not exaggerating when i say i have looked everywhere for it

Default Leak Down Tester

I do not know where to get one. The 6500-E is show in ford shop manuals for many years so a ford dealer may be a good place to start.
    Kent Moore (GM) also made one J5790. Some other company (not sure of the name) made one BT 60.
    I am planning on making a tester using a beam type torque wrench to put the 50# load on.
    Another option is shown below it is from a old repair manual.

Hi dear my friend drained my radiator on my car and put Anti-freeze. Now it has a leak and he said because I used the wrong kind of Anti-freeze. He said my water pump has a leak due to this. Can he be correct?Tell me as soon as possible???????????