Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dynoman

Question dynoman

what is his name and the name of his businiss?

Bill Hendren and Hendrens race engines. I am also sorry to say that he passed away a few months back but his son has picked up the torch and is doing a great job.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

Quote Originally Posted by usafracer View Post
    Bill Hendren and Hendrens race engines. I am also sorry to say that he passed away a few months back but his son has picked up the torch and is doing a great job.
    I have never met either person, but I don't think Bill is dynoman. Hendren racing engines is out of North Carolina and I believe dynoman is out of Georgia.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

Bill Hendren was NOT the user on here with screen name "dynoman".

Bill Hendren had a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable and helpful engine guys around.
    Dynoman has gained a reputation (on this and other forums) as a con artist and snake oil salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    Bill Hendren was NOT the user on here with screen name "dynoman".

Bill Hendren had a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable and helpful engine guys around.
    Dynoman has gained a reputation (on this and other forums) as a con artist and snake oil salesman.
    I have never talked with either of them, and this is the exact impression I got of both of them. And that is just based of what I read on forums.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

I typed dynoman in the search and this thread by him has his email and you might be able to scan thru the thread or others by him and figure out his name or business number between the storys, babbling irrelevantly and lies.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?202...hlight=dynoman

Mark Mancinelli
    Performance Chassis Dyno
    Winder, Georgia

Communicated with him via PM a few times and feel like he shot straight with me,but man, he sure gets beat up on this forum by a lot of posters and hasn't been on any forum I visit in a long time. Too bad as he seems to think outside the box and it seems a lot of people can't handle the thought process.
    Like Herb,Marshall,and the Fabulous Hudson Hornet...GONE

Question

just wondering how to get ahold of him , does he have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by noral54 View Post
    just wondering how to get ahold of him , does he have a website?
    I told you how to get ahold of him in my post above...

If you cant figure out how to click on the link I provided and SEE his email, your EXACTLY the kind of guy he loves to do business with!!

wow what a jackass someone asks a simple question and instead of following your link which is about a mile long you snap at them like they are dynoman. maybe it s your attitude that made you feel dynoman was a snake oil salesman. either way your a jack ass.

instead of knocking what you don't understand why don't you investigate for yourself. a man thinks outside the box and your piss poor attitude doesn't let you realize that maybe he found something that works. you don't have to understand it for it to work you just have to try it. instead you jump on someone that just wants the info for no reason.

run your mouth long enough eventually someone will come along that does take your bs. i suggest you talk to someone about your issues. you obviously are full of hate pyss and vinegar. maybe you should give up the sport if it stresses you out to that point. maybe you should consider taking up golf and lose some stress...ahh but them graphite shafts probably will make you angry, didn't have those back in 81 its just snake oil......

noral54 there are a lot of bs artist on 4m and there are a lot of people that get angry at the drop of a hat, dynoman is controversial on here but where theres smoke theres fire and something he does either pisses people off because it doesn't work for them or beats them on the track. worth the time investigating just be careful and take what you find out with a grain of salt maybe he's a con artist maybe not but he hasn't been a con artist for long in this sport, chances are some of his stuff is beating people and they are jealous just check the next post, true the someone will jump me over it chances are they have been beaten. chances are they can't handle someone coming along with newfangled idears and want everbody to work under the same tree they do.

Dyno has been very helpful to our racing program, and I have never given him a freakin dime. More than I can say for most others that have cost me thousands.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post

If you cant figure out how to click on the link I provided and SEE his email, your EXACTLY the kind of guy he loves to do business with!!
    thanks 4 the info now you can gfy

Quote Originally Posted by supercomet32 View Post
    wow what a jackass someone asks a simple question and instead of following your link which is about a mile long you snap at them like they are dynoman. maybe it s your attitude that made you feel dynoman was a snake oil salesman. either way your a jack ass.

instead of knocking what you don't understand why don't you investigate for yourself. a man thinks outside the box and your piss poor attitude doesn't let you realize that maybe he found something that works. you don't have to understand it for it to work you just have to try it. instead you jump on someone that just wants the info for no reason.

run your mouth long enough eventually someone will come along that does take your bs. i suggest you talk to someone about your issues. you obviously are full of hate pyss and vinegar. maybe you should give up the sport if it stresses you out to that point. maybe you should consider taking up golf and lose some stress...ahh but them graphite shafts probably will make you angry, didn't have those back in 81 its just snake oil......

noral54 there are a lot of bs artist on 4m and there are a lot of people that get angry at the drop of a hat, dynoman is controversial on here but where theres smoke theres fire and something he does either pisses people off because it doesn't work for them or beats them on the track. worth the time investigating just be careful and take what you find out with a grain of salt maybe he's a con artist maybe not but he hasn't been a con artist for long in this sport, chances are some of his stuff is beating people and they are jealous just check the next post, true the someone will jump me over it chances are they have been beaten. chances are they can't handle someone coming along with newfangled idears and want everbody to work under the same tree they do.
    Im not stressed, lol. I am 39 and quit my day job in 2007. I would say my stress level is really really low...

That said I dont think I jumped on anyone.

I merely pointed out the fact that I already POSTED exactly where to find his info and direct email...

If you consider pointing out that a person toooo stupid to read a post, click on a link is the perfect customer for dynoman than MAYBE you need the help you might be too sensitive or you feel for this guy cus your just as stupid? Either way its obvious thats the perfect candidate, just as possibly you are?

As for me not understanding or not using dynmans products? Which I think is what your trying to say above.. you obviously havent been around here long. I offered to pay dynoman up front for his oil filters so I could dyno test and compare them. He tried to back out of selling me any claiming he could only sell them by the case. I offered up 500$ green backs, basically double his usual price for a case, again he balked. By balked I mean dissappeared from here for a month or two. When he came back I asked again for where to send my check, money order or cash if thats how he wanted paid. Again he vanished. This scame scenario also ran its course with dynoman with Bill Hendren wanting to buy some of his springs for 602 or 604s. Dynoman refused to ever sell Bill a set because like myself Bill would post his factual REAL testing data on here.

Of course we could both have someone else buy the stuff from dynoman and Bill and I discussed exactly this and we both had concluded that he would CLAIM we didnt get his product if we didnt get it direct and in fact his refusing to sell to someone who outright is saying in public "Ill test it to clear your snake oil rep for you and Ill even pay you double" is a pretty good indicator of his confidence in his product.

Unlike many on here Im fine with paying to find out if something is actually going to work. Im not broke, Im not poor and Im not in debt.

ive been here for going on ten years bub. you call someone stupid that doesnt take the time to read a post that is way too long. it wouldve taken you the same amount of time to tell the mans name as it did to post the link to a long post. then you did jump the guy like he was a moron.

like i said you have too much pyss and vinegar in your veins to be a polite individual...MAKING YOU A JACK A$$.

as for dyno's products. i dont need them i have things tha twork for me. but i will investigate something one person such as yourself sees as snake oil because discoveries are made every day. some discoveries work for everybody some work under certain circumstances and you seem to think that because they didnt work for you or the answers a man gave werent to your liking that he is full of bs.

plenty of people have used dyno's stuff and it worked for them so instead of being a jacka$$ and jumping people and trying to ruin a mans business why dont you take you negativity and do something constructive on your own operation. or better yet just stay out of it. but you didnt and i will call any a$$hole and a$$hole when i see...congratulations sir you earned it.

ive been here for going on ten years bub. you call someone stupid that doesnt take the time to read a post that is way too long. it wouldve taken you the same amount of time to tell the mans name as it did to post the link to a long post. then you did jump the guy like he was a moron.

like i said you have too much pyss and vinegar in your veins to be a polite individual...MAKING YOU A JACK A$$.

as for dyno's products. i dont need them i have things tha twork for me. but i will investigate something one person such as yourself sees as snake oil because discoveries are made every day. some discoveries work for everybody some work under certain circumstances and you seem to think that because they didnt work for you or the answers a man gave werent to your liking that he is full of bs.

plenty of people have used dyno's stuff and it worked for them so instead of being a jacka$$ and jumping people and trying to ruin a mans business why dont you take you negativity and do something constructive on your own operation. or better yet just stay out of it. but you didnt and i will call any a$$hole and a$$hole when i see...congratulations sir you earned it.

I didnt call him a moron... I said hes the type of guy dyno loves to do business with, thats a fact....

I see why your so bent you clearly cant read and comprehend english as your saying the same b.s over and I already replied to it above, lol. You must see the word moron in every post all the time?

Your the one with all the name calling in your first post to me. BUT you think I need help, thats some funny stuff. being a snake oil salesman.
    Last edited by stock car driver; 10-27-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post

supercomet since your clearly challenged, heres a copy paste of the entire post your saying I jumped the guy in and called him a moron and all your other bs rant.

It appears to me you are the grumpy one, lol...
    Last edited by stock car driver; 10-27-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Jeff I just pulled my NASA Proprietary air filtration system off of the dyno today. Compared back to back with the new air filters we picked up over 75 HP at the wheels. My new proprietary air filtration system crystalizes air atoms and turns them into super high potent fuel that is then displaced into the carburetor, thus not needing fuel in the tank. Most of the time you can hook up a -8 Line to this system and create fuel as you race. Wanna try it?

LOL
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

If you were testing new info for nasa you'd be under a security clearance and know that you would be endagering your freedom to sell it here on 4m.

stock car driver, I jsut though it was bs the way you answered the question that didnt warrant your attitude with him. he also fealt the same way seeing as he told you to gfy....you also wanted to get him to read the other post to find the info even though it wasnt play as day in that thread. you even brought that argument to this thread.....your still angry at dyno and thats your own business btu to be an ass to someone else over it makes you the jackass.

yeah i dont like (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s that are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s for no reason

If you were testing new info for nasa you'd be under a security clearance and know that you would be endagering your freedom to sell it here on 4m.

stock car driver, I jsut though it was bs the way you answered the question that didnt warrant your attitude with him. he also fealt the same way seeing as he told you to gfy....you also wanted to get him to read the other post to find the info even though it wasnt play as day in that thread. you even brought that argument to this thread.....your still angry at dyno and thats your own business btu to be an ass to someone else over it makes you the jackass.

yeah i dont like (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s that are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s for no reason
    I posted a link to that thread because DYNOMAN started it, he posted his contact info in the first post.

You are a idiot. I only brought up any of the past with dynoman BECAUSE you spewed all your irrelevant b.s as if I had no clue as to what dyno offered or sold, lol.. I REPLIED to your stupid posts and answered your stupid statements that is the only reason I posted anything about dyno on here..

Your too stupid to even follow along on your own posts.

Yes I called you a idiot and stupid... You have erased all doubt that you might be slow your well beyond that and just plain stupid.

I dont care in the least about dyno. Nobody misses a itch when its gone, same with dynoman, lol...

He has finally left here, the court case numbers people were posting were apparently too much for him to refute so he gave up. That or he is in jail??

like i said you had your own vested interest in mind when in fact all that was needed was the info. i must have skipped over his info in the first post. still you came off like an ass and i jumped because this site and the sport in general doesn't need any more (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s.....even the original poster took offense to your comment. keep proving the point.

btw why didn't you show up at eldora? scared