Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dynoman

Quote Originally Posted by supercomet32 View Post
    like i said you had your own vested interest in mind when in fact all that was needed was the info. i must have skipped over his info in the first post. still you came off like an ass and i jumped because this site and the sport in general doesn't need any more (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s.....even the original poster took offense to your comment. keep proving the point.

btw why didn't you show up at eldora? scared
    Sorry stupid, I have no vested interest in dynoman or his dealings. lol... you keep talking out your ass like your going to somehow redeem yourself from the basement where your stupid posts are piling up in this thread.

You are the one name calling and posting all this irrelevant b.s and asking all the stupid questions and making the stupid statements. Even in this post another stupid question or is it a statement you meant to make about eldora?

Since I like to be polite and respond when asked a question Ill try for ya.

Eldora? wtf does that have to do with me. I raced my 32 nights I wanted to in my area, lol. Either way I dont have a legal car for there and this isnt a chat room, if you want to chat, go make friends with someone, cus I am not interested in chatting with your dumb as.

I believe that I saw that guy trying to sell a guy on a sb2 motor on another site, said he had 40-50 sb2.2 top ends laying around or something. SCD, I remember that oil, filter and spring deal. That was a 2 step that would make a politician proud. The man is entertaining, that's for sure.
    Last edited by 50j; 10-29-2011 at 09:39 AM.

This is way kool. Dyno has been m.i.a. for months and one mention of him starts the pot stirring again.
    Like Herb,Marshall,and the Fabulous Hudson Hornet...GONE

thing is I'm not even defending dyno i think the the may have some ideas and may tune acerb pretty good but i don't use his stuff scd just wants to rant about him and thats what i was trying to get at that there wasn't a reason to be rude to someone about it.

but i guess you can't be nice these days...no worries

thing is I'm not even defending dyno i think the the may have some ideas and may tune acerb pretty good but i don't use his stuff scd just wants to rant about him and thats what i was trying to get at that there wasn't a reason to be rude to someone about it.

but i guess you can't be nice these days...no worries
    I didnt rant about anything you dumb as. I posted a link to a thread dyno himself started with his contact info in the FIRST post made by him.

You started slinging accusations and names on this thread. I just answered all your accusations in order to CLARIFY for you that I tried to TEST his stuff on my $$$ unlike you Im not some broke as s internet keyboard comando. Im willing to spend $$ just to try something out even if it is known ot be B.S....

I didnt call you anything you didnt prove yourself to be. as for beign an internet commando. having been a tech official for 3 tracks in two states working for multiple teams over the past 30 years driving 63 events in 2011 id say ive done alright for a keyboard commando. thing is you still dont get it. i could give 2 shyts less about dyno sure he's not completely trustworthy on his info sometimes but you jumped someone else just trying to track the guy down. so who looks like a fool now? was it the budget and fuel costs or your motor being down on power that kept you from eldora? i bet it was politics as usual that and the drama you stir.

let me guess you think that a coating on a valve spring couldnt possible lengthen the life of a valve spring yet i bet you did research the content of your oil on a steal block engine....or is that above you head too? not sayind Dyno's formula or technique or information is correct im saying its ridicullous to say its not possible.

I didnt call you anything you didnt prove yourself to be. as for beign an internet commando. having been a tech official for 3 tracks in two states working for multiple teams over the past 30 years driving 63 events in 2011 id say ive done alright for a keyboard commando. thing is you still dont get it. i could give 2 shyts less about dyno sure he's not completely trustworthy on his info sometimes but you jumped someone else just trying to track the guy down. so who looks like a fool now? was it the budget and fuel costs or your motor being down on power that kept you from eldora? i bet it was politics as usual that and the drama you stir.
    What is Eldora? Is it some big race Im supposed to know about or care about?? When is it? What did it pay? I have no idea and dont care..... I raced over 25 special events this year and 5-7 weekly shows.

I didnt jump anyone, youve done all the jumping it appears that your beef is with me for some reason, why dont you just say that and move on?

let me guess you think that a coating on a valve spring couldnt possible lengthen the life of a valve spring yet i bet you did research the content of your oil on a steal block engine....or is that above you head too? not sayind Dyno's formula or technique or information is correct im saying its ridicullous to say its not possible.
    Where have I said anything whatsoever about any OIL?

Wtf are you spewing about now and why?

It appears your beef is with me and all you want to talk about is dyno and Eldora? Not sure why, I live in Iowa, I raced a little this year in Alabama, Minnessotta, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. I dont know where Eldora is maybe youll enlighten me, lol.

Where did I say something dyno did was not possible? Nobody has talked about anything of dynos on here in months if not a year. He is GONE.... until now.

lord god,..let the dead horse rott in peace yall,...dyno has taking his thermo molecule valve spring lotion an his kinetic energy wheel magnet alternators an his super inertia dyno an went in to hiding because the nazi spy's was tryin to still his horse power altering creations to use to take over the world...chit mann,..thought yall knew...lolol

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    lord god,..let the dead horse rott in peace yall,...dyno has taking his thermo molecule valve spring lotion an his kinetic energy wheel magnet alternators an his super inertia dyno an went in to hiding because the nazi spy's was tryin to still his horse power altering creations to use to take over the world...chit mann,..thought yall knew...lolol
    This is by far the most intelligent thing to be said in 3 pages. And surprisingly some of the better grammar and punctuation .
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

Quote Originally Posted by joedoozer View Post
    This is by far the most intelligent thing to be said in 3 pages. And surprisingly some of the better grammar and punctuation .
    thanks,......my sis still gives me grammar lessons erry visit!!

Quote Originally Posted by jason29a View Post
    He spelled steal wrong... Just sayin! Lol
    That was part of the joke .
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    im not stressed, lol. I am 39 and quit my day job in 2007. I would say my stress level is really really low...

That said i dont think i jumped on anyone.

I merely pointed out the fact that i already posted exactly where to find his info and direct email...

If you consider pointing out that a person toooo stupid to read a post, click on a link is the perfect customer for dynoman than maybe you need the help you might be too sensitive or you feel for this guy cus your just as stupid? Either way its obvious thats the perfect candidate, just as possibly you are?

As for me not understanding or not using dynmans products? Which i think is what your trying to say above.. You obviously havent been around here long. I offered to pay dynoman up front for his oil filters so i could dyno test and compare them. He tried to back out of selling me any claiming he could only sell them by the case. I offered up 500$ green backs, basically double his usual price for a case, again he balked. By balked i mean dissappeared from here for a month or two. When he came back i asked again for where to send my check, money order or cash if thats how he wanted paid. Again he vanished. This scame scenario also ran its course with dynoman with bill hendren wanting to buy some of his springs for 602 or 604s. Dynoman refused to ever sell bill a set because like myself bill would post his factual real testing data on here.

Of course we could both have someone else buy the stuff from dynoman and bill and i discussed exactly this and we both had concluded that he would claim we didnt get his product if we didnt get it direct and in fact his refusing to sell to someone who outright is saying in public "ill test it to clear your snake oil rep for you and ill even pay you double" is a pretty good indicator of his confidence in his product.

Unlike many on here im fine with paying to find out if something is actually going to work. Im not broke, im not poor and im not in debt.

that's funny, he sold the oil filters, plugs and spring kits to me. I put them on and the next race set the track record at whynot motorsports park.

Wow and intelligent post by someone who spent a couple dollars to find out my "snake-oil" works. Blackdragster is an old school racer that told me I would have to prove it to him so I did. The hard work was on his end to hook up the extra power and make the car go another 10mph. Seems like taking that gear out really made her fly. Hope your driver has recovered and you are doing well !!!

I appreciate the support of the folks that run my stuff and will continue to make their programs better with forward thinking development. Our new fuel testing / instantaneous acceleration program has been a critical part of some major wins in Fastrak, NeSmith, UMP and ASA. Although it is beyond the comprehension of most, it is a very simple fact related to physics. Acceleration of mass does not always relate to HP/TQ as they are static measures and instantaneous acceleration involves linear motion. I guess you could say it is the difference between 2d and 3d when you look at the data.

As far as anybody offering me double for my parts, I would not normally turn that down; so the person must have stuck me as a real A$$hole not to take his money. Don't remember and don't care as I have had hundreds of repeat customers for springs, retainers, locks, oil, oil filters, distributors, carburetors and 604 engines.

I did have a couple engines come back from the same team one ran without a tach at a 1/2 mile track with a 3/8 mile gear and turned 8500 and did not blow up until the 3rd time running like that. The other engine came back with 23% ethanol in the oil and burned up the oil pump and main bearings. In that case I provided a replacement engine for the 8500 blow up and all the parts to fix the Ethanol contaminated engine.

I have not been on here because I am private lableling parts for 7 different crate engine builders ( Pavement, Dirt and Road Race ) and I don't really have time to deal with the public much any more with the exception of my existing customer base of 250+ 4m users.

Most of my customers could care less about this site because of all the bologna and BS that folks spout off about.

OH Yea, anybody that wants to contact me can e-mail me or message me via the PM system provided here on 4m. I get roughly 20-30 direct e-mails a week and have been for the last 2 years.

Thanks 4m and your great users.

More claims about all of the people that use his stuff that has never been proven OR proven that he was a liar. He claimed that the car that one one of the nesmith races at eastbay one year was running his parts and it was the car that I was crew chief of and there were NO parts that he had ever touched on the car. The springs, retainers and keepers were from Carl Black Chevy, the oil was royal purple and the filter was a wix. I was the one that out the parts on the car myself.

youd think with 250+ 4m customers there'd be more support to his clams...

Default dynoman

Ok I've talked to mark on phone,never bought anything from him but I do have one of his motors...fastrak #1403 I got it with 6 races on it....motor has had two issues....1st msd box needed wires flipped,not marks fault, and missed real bad during heat race after it rained...guess what water in cap...This was my first year in fastrak finished 6th in points and got rookie of year...been out of car for 6yrs and that was purestocks....ran top three almost every race at end of year and won a heat race....I can say that this motor likes less gear than most...I ran 6:18,6:11 then 6:07 and started running up front... With guys running 6:27 gears and turning 6800 rpm I run 63-6400. I don't use anything from mark but I would try it...I worked on car and never touched the motor,no valve springs,just plugs and oil change ran 12 races...so do the springs last? Id say so...I had a guy drive car like third night out...he said motor was a terd....but ran 3rd and was the first time he had sit in car....he has ran these motors for years...but I'm happy with what I've done with it seems to be a little flat power band but that sob will run on momentum. All the above are facts!!! Not taking up for or against mark but id be more than happy to run his snake oil in it...

So you are saying that it runs but at less RPM than most, He claims that you should be running his stuff WELL over 7000 RPM regularly.

That's just how mine seems to run best at least for me,but I know the springs need changed,I've not ran any other 604 motors. I have my car set up to run off momentum and have pretty good car,lowdrag,ohlins,2nd gen bert,cf drive shaft etc. Motor seems very smooth almost flat,but I've always been smooth on throttle...it pulls the same from bottom to top,no burst of power like my 408 I ran in street stock it pulled hard at 4000 but that was the cam. When I talked to Mark I could see the reference to snake oil salesman....but what he was saying makes some since....if I put new springs and get it to turn 6800 and pull the same 607 gear my car will be faster than the others. I've ran mine 6800 with 6:18 gears....car is faster at 6400 with 6:07 it may just be that I can roll into the corners faster with less gear because I don't need brakes to turn car...all I'm saying is don't run a guy down for trying to think out of the box...when we raced karts had motor on dyno that made 14hp with loop header,made 12 with stepped angle pipe....on the track the 12hp set up was way better...go figure...lol I listed my motor forsale had guy wanting it said he paid mark but didn't get motor....then next day called me back and said mark had his motor done and had tried to email him but had email address mix up...not on marks end.....
    Last edited by Keplinger#28; 11-29-2011 at 08:50 AM.