Default WANTED: Pinto rear clip.

Any year but prefer early, but Must be in very good condition, minimum. Hatch or trunk model, OK. This is going on my drag car which i crashed back in May... I have over 100k in this car, so i dont want to put junk on it.... Will pick up as long as its not 2000 miles away from Illinois.Thanks, Joe L
    WORLDS Quickest and Fastest 4cyl. street pinto!
    RT.... .0031
    1/8TH. 5.41 @ 130.44 mph
    1/4 8.43 @ 161.92 mph
    175ci C&S specialties Blow thru carb, , Arca head, Fuelab

World Quickest and fastest 4cyl. Race pinto!
    1/8th. 5.06 @ 137.82
    1/4 8.02 @ 164
    185ci - C&S specialties Blow thru 4bbl. carb,

Call me.. Ill try to have a few numbers together by tonite..Any of the choices would be in eastern Missouri Jason 573 208 3528

JD little 302 is a good guy to help ya if you to cann't find one I know where some fairly nice ones are but they are down here in northern MS. I could pick up for ya if you need me to we could meet somewhere. Just let me know Bobby

Havent been able to find the one I sold a few years ago.. It was in great condition.. Still trying to track it down.

Default clip

JD I still have the one you ask me about , whole car an you can sell the front spindleds for $100 t0 125 for the pair to mod racers. same price i told you. you have my PH.# an you could sell my more parts off of it.