Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    As far as the picture posted, kinda looks like Obama is touring yet another bombed out hole left in the ground by BUSH. You want to know who blew your retirement account, your savings, your pay raise and your tax cut, go talk to the world's most infamous and arrogant free mass murderer down in his mansion in Texas.

BTW, have you guys heard the news? G Dub can't travel to certain nations any more because if he does, he's going to jail for the crimes he committed while in office. I.E. starting a war using lies and deceit, killing thousands without just cause, and basically lying to everyone in the world.

Bombs cost money. War costs money. And baby Bush brought us both. Thanks, G Dub, for the memories and the rest of our lives paying for your stupidity.
    And your going to jail for false defamation of character! And while you're in there I'm sure Dubya is going to try and fix stupid by waterboarding the sh!t out of you!!! lol

Seriously the vote was unamimous about going to war with Iraq, but next time we'll just let them knock down the entire Times Square ( excluding Mosques of course)!!

A devout liberal as you are, you will always blame someone else instead of seeking the actual truth.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-30-2011 at 11:56 PM.

Kidrock, the problem is more like CEOs making more money than GOD and everyone getting to live off the crap they leave behind when they scrape off the soles of their shoes.

We may all be Americans, but we don't all live in the same AMERICA. There's one America for the wealthiest on their tiny island of luxury and splendor, and then there's the vast ocean of below average wages, hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck and one step away from going under for good the rest of us are floating on.
    Sir, the debt of student loans is greater than the credit card debt. When your liberal left wing education system rakes in three quarters of a trill in profits each year for these anti establishment universities who charge fifty to a hundred thousand annual tuitions to teach the very things that you have been professing on here, then why do you overlook that? Name one thing that Obama or any liberal has done to raise the wages of the common working person the last three years.

Instead of the government trying to take money in the name of larger government and appeasing it's union buddies who are rich enough to buy protesters and support violence and revolution what are the unions doing? Would you believe possibly that they only want to expand unionization for the sole purposes of supporting the Democrat party and gaining more power themselves? Don't even try to deny that Richard Trumpa is a communist.

Not only were you dropped when you were born, you were slammed!!!

It's the rich who pay the union workers because most others can't. You can't find any union workers around here right now. A lot of them are on leave, traveling around the country biting the hands that feed them. Some are getting paid and I hear they are getting free food also. I guess that was in their contract. There is greed all around,I'll admit, but not everyones company owners are wealthy. There are some good honest people who provide jobs. How many union shops are gone now? I worked for a union for 17 years, and i've seen it all. Those who lost their jobs would love to be back at the company working for half of what they were getting. And it would still be a decent wage. But it was either pay us what we want or we will walk. Well, nuff said.

Those who believe there should be no unions.........................
    Those who believe unions should not be able to give to the Democratic party............
    Those who believe we should only have one political party.............................
    Those who believe there should not be student loans.....................................
    Those who believe education is only for the elite..........................................
    Those who believe there should be no liberal arts colleges...........................
    Those who believe Americans should not strive to improve themselves...............
    Those who believe Citizens should not have the right to assemble......................

We have lost countless young Americans over the years protecting those freedoms...
    Yet here we are........Hate mongering until those accomplish from within what others could not accomplish...............

Those who are very much reciting a communist doctrin......WELL??............................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Quote Originally Posted by J. Steve Davis View Post
    It's the rich who pay the union workers because most others can't. You can't find any union workers around here right now. A lot of them are on leave, traveling around the country biting the hands that feed them. Some are getting paid and I hear they are getting free food also. I guess that was in their contract. There is greed all around,I'll admit, but not everyones company owners are wealthy. There are some good honest people who provide jobs. How many union shops are gone now? I worked for a union for 17 years, and i've seen it all. Those who lost their jobs would love to be back at the company working for half of what they were getting. And it would still be a decent wage. But it was either pay us what we want or we will walk. Well, nuff said.
    For 17 years you sucked everything a Union could get for you-----
    I worked with many people like yourself........
    Now you are a big time businessman......
    You want to blame Govt. and Unions for all the ills beset upon our country-------
    So sit back and enjoy all the Write offs and tax breaks that the Govt affords you and your family.......Somewhat ironic isn't it.......LOL

I worked in a union and was proud of it. Made good money but nobody was ever satisfied. Always wanted more of everything. Now all they want is a job. I am a co -owner of a small family business and all we get from the government are bills you wouldn't know anything about. Some only see one side of everything. It's not all peaches and cream. Unions aren't so bad, its the greed that comes with them. It's also nice to negotiate a contract with friends rather than your enemies. I'm not so negative that I'm not proud of everything we have fought for in this country. But there are two sides to most of our problems. We still have the best country in the world. GO AMERICA!!!!!

Good people make good things happen.

Liberals=can't fix stupid. Media equals=Can't fix stupid.

Here is a question for the liberals. Its an oldie but a goody. You ever get a job from a poor person?

I worked in a union and was proud of it. Made good money but nobody was ever satisfied. Always wanted more of everything. Now all they want is a job. I am a co -owner of a small family business and all we get from the government are bills you wouldn't know anything about. Some only see one side of everything. It's not all peaches and cream. Unions aren't so bad, its the greed that comes with them. It's also nice to negotiate a contract with friends rather than your enemies. I'm not so negative that I'm not proud of everything we have fought for in this country. But there are two sides to most of our problems. We still have the best country in the world. GO AMERICA!!!!!

Actually I may know more than you think I know.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

Here is a question for the liberals. Its an oldie but a goody. You ever get a job from a poor person?
    Stupid??? Perhaps--by your standards??--Who knows???? People get rich off the backs of poor people. Could co's survive if they only employed Wealthy intelligent people ????

It is oft said that the rich will always need the poor---But why do you need so many???

You may not be aware of this but there are stupid --poor Republicans--Just not in your neighborhood!!!!

OK, I will change stupid to ignorant. This class war fare junk makes me yawn. I am tired of listening to people bellyache about their pay and all the nasty rich people. My first job was at 14 scrubbing out tubs. Never did occur to me that the government should get involved with weekly pay. Liberals are simply walking contradictions. We now have a bunch of spoiled brats. And a bunch of youngsters duped into believing the colleges who recruit them into education that does them no good in the real world. Oh, and then charge them a king's ransom in school debt. Yep the liberals run colleges and teach them all about the liberal way. Doesn't seem to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

Most people that own small business are poor so I would say there are plenty of people that have been hired by poor people. Most small business are going month to month just to stay in business.

I will agree with you on the greed part of the unions but, that can be said about some of the private companies as well.

Many college students may be Ignorant---Many college grads cannot get work once they have their degree.. By the time a person leaves college they should be able to make up their own mind on liberal/conservitive views'. Somewhere along the line a consevitive must have went to college??

Colleges do put people in debt--No doubt.---The escalating college debt is also partly due to that now more than ever students have to go in debt to recieve a education.

Familys have lost that college fund--Working your way thru school is now more difficult than ever--Family men and women now have to take the jobs once held by high school and college students----

I have no problem with wealthy people--America needs their wealth ---Corps's and business should make money--

I am going to make you yawn one more time--There is class warfare -- As evident as water running down hill. Business large and small are not creating jobs. No matter how much welfare they get from Local-state-federal Govt. They are not Creating jobs for the American people.------ It is not that difficult to figure out.........................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I will agree with you on the greed part of the unions but, that can be said about some of the private companies as well.
    I will agree with you. I have known companys who treated their employees like crap.

As far as the picture posted, kinda looks like Obama is touring yet another bombed out hole left in the ground by BUSH. You want to know who blew your retirement account, your savings, your pay raise and your tax cut, go talk to the world's most infamous and arrogant free mass murderer down in his mansion in Texas.

BTW, have you guys heard the news? G Dub can't travel to certain nations any more because if he does, he's going to jail for the crimes he committed while in office. I.E. starting a war using lies and deceit, killing thousands without just cause, and basically lying to everyone in the world.

Bombs cost money. War costs money. And baby Bush brought us both. Thanks, G Dub, for the memories and the rest of our lives paying for your stupidity.
    if he is criminal so is obummer

A few things. First college degrees does not mean anything, unless it can be applied to a job in the real world. Too many degrees dont have any potential. A degree in Philosophy, English Lit, as examples are not going to get you far. Also this country has used a college education as a be all, end all. We dont have enough vocational jobs. Welders, Electrians etc.
    Our education system is a mess. I know a recent high school gradsthat could not read a ruler or balance a check bood. Education should be a local decision by local school boards.

Bush a war criminal. Guess Obama is as well. Unmaned drone attacks in countries we are not at war against comes to mind. Also the using drones to kill terrorist, instead of capturing them. Btw Have no problem with killing them. I just find it funny you dems were outraged by waterboarding 3 terrorist, yet Killing them is just fine and dandy??

I'm wondering how much Trumpka and other union leaders make?? Tired of hearing about class warfare. Dont think that will change anything, except envy. Btw which is another sin, as is greed.

Old News. Didn't both sides agree to go to war? Then is only one person responsible?
    Now,how many people has Obama killed? You going to give him a free pass? How many of their own people did these tyrants kill and still would be killing or does those humans beings make any difference to you? I hate war myself. It sucks. I bet a lot of people in Iraq are glad what we did. Maybe some will have a chance at a better life.
    Will be glad when our troops come home!!!!!! They've done a good job!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtisforracin View Post
    A few things. First college degrees does not mean anything, unless it can be applied to a job in the real world. Too many degrees dont have any potential. A degree in Philosophy, English Lit, as examples are not going to get you far. Also this country has used a college education as a be all, end all. We dont have enough vocational jobs. Welders, Electrians etc.
    Our education system is a mess. I know a recent high school gradsthat could not read a ruler or balance a check bood. Education should be a local decision by local school boards.

Bush a war criminal. Guess Obama is as well. Unmaned drone attacks in countries we are not at war against comes to mind. Also the using drones to kill terrorist, instead of capturing them. Btw Have no problem with killing them. I just find it funny you dems were outraged by waterboarding 3 terrorist, yet Killing them is just fine and dandy??

I'm wondering how much Trumpka and other union leaders make?? Tired of hearing about class warfare. Dont think that will change anything, except envy. Btw which is another sin, as is greed.
    Good post! One place this government can save money is by doing away with the waste that is the Department of Education. Allow the state and local levels to control what is relevant to their areas.

Education at the college level is much of what dirtisforracin said. America is in dire need of engineers. We no longer have people that are interested in creating in the industrial area. We can not sustain a national economy with just teachers, poets and lawyers. Yet, so many of the "occupiers" want to start out with top pay and do not want to work their way up through life like many have had to do. Ingenuity, creativity, desire and effort are what has made America a great nation, not sitting on a street corner whining about how the world is not making everything perfect for them.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

The majority of Americans voted for change in the last Presidential election. They got it. Unfortunately it was about 2 cents. We could have got that out of the little bowl at the local convenience store and it wouldn't have been near as painful. Surely we can do better in the next Presidential election. I hope all remember how much change we got the last few years when we enter into the voting booth in the future.
    Pavement is for getting you there. Dirt is for racing.

Default work ethic main problem

I have been union employee and non union employer one rule the same 20% excel 60% cruise 20% should be replaced lack of drive,integrity and effort have a lot to do with today's results