Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Today's not so funny, laugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

I don't know whether too laugh or cry.

Wall street??????

What can you say about an American President that is so bold as to lie to the American people just like his VP does? Obama lied to the American people when he said that he had accomplished 60% of his promises in three years. Fact check shows that he had only accomplished 30% of what his goals for America were, not what the goals of the American people were.

Biden gets all huffy when called out about using false statistics on his charges of rape and murder when the fact was that those rates in those cities were going down.

This administration is engaged in a divisive campaign to destroy what ever gets in its way.

The picture above is the ugly truth! Well, time for another delete.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Quote Originally Posted by MotorMouth View Post
    What can you say about an American President that is so bold as to lie to the American people just like his VP does? Obama lied to the American people when he said that he had accomplished 60% of his promises in three years. Fact check shows that he had only accomplished 30% of what his goals for America were, not what the goals of the American people were.

Biden gets all huffy when called out about using false statistics on his charges of rape and murder when the fact was that those rates in those cities were going down.

This administration is engaged in a divisive campaign to destroy what ever gets in its way.

The picture above is the ugly truth! Well, time for another delete.
    Turds are turds. Can't polish them. Twelve more months. Will there be anything good about America left to salvage.

Yeah after 12 more months then you will have 4 more years. Man you guys are never happy you sound like a bunch of women always complaining . I thought you gals would be happy the stock market on the rise with best October in 24 years, the gdp on the rise unemployment staying steady, you have some of the best people in the business running for President . Man you go gals go .

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Steve Davis View Post
    Turds are turds. Can't polish them. Twelve more months. Will there be anything good about America left to salvage.
    And you ask... "why can't we talk politics"? lol!! The above post makes it pretty clear to me!

You can't keep a business if you allow 1950's mentality!

It's called a crime now... Hate crime!! It is what it is...
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah after 12 more months then you will have 4 more years. Man you guys are never happy you sound like a bunch of women always complaining . I thought you gals would be happy the stock market on the rise with best October in 24 years, the gdp on the rise unemployment staying steady, you have some of the best people in the business running for President . Man you go gals go .
    Still listening to that empty suit and his bought and paid for media I see!

Still listening to that empty suit and his bought and paid for media I see!

No just waiting for the big collapse of the market. Yeah unfortunately the media is bought and paid for and that goes for both sides. I just thought you would be happy but, I guessed wrong

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    And you ask... "why can't we talk politics"? lol!! The above post makes it pretty clear to me!

You can't keep a business if you allow 1950's mentality!

It's called a crime now... Hate crime!! It is what it is...
    I hope the race card isn't what you mean because that doesn't go with me. That and blaming Bush is just all worn out now. The color of a mans skin means nothing to me. Never in my life have I ever used the N word. Never will. I'm neither a democrat or republican. I am an independent who calls things the way I see them. Right or wrong, thats the way I see them.

BTW, all men are created equal. But some just don't know chit from apple butter. We need a change for the good of America. IMO

Looks like a lot of construction jobs to me.
    "This will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the home of the brave."-Elmer Davis

WWTDD.

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    Looks like a lot of construction jobs to me.
    Union dues and benefits come first!!!

Yes, construction jobs are union jobs and do mean union dues. That is exactly what Obama needs a lot of right now.

The type of jobs the American people would prefer would be jobs where they are able to be at home at night instead of traveling around the country without their families but to create those types of jobs means to be helping the private sector and that is just something that this president is not going to do.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Obama's policies didn't work the first time around when most said they wouldn't and he had a free pass on everything he wanted. And you seen what that did for us. Now he wants some more of the same. Sending him back to Chicago , San Francisco or maybe Nevada is what he and they need since they don't mind losers for leaders. Temporary payback jobs for support is all we are going to get. BTW, I am getting back some of the thousands I've lost from my retirement investments. I think it will do better as election day nears. Hope is in the air and maybe we can all get some more of our change back.

Then a decent wage to raise your family on. I can't understand why it's alright for a ceo to be make a good living but, a working man can not earn a decent wage in some people's eyes. How pathetic.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, between 2009 and 2010 unions lost 612,000 members - a loss of 339,400 on private payrolls and a loss of 273,000 in government employment.

As a result, the percent of the total workforce that belonged to unions fell from 12.3 in 2009 to 11.9 in 2010. On private payrolls it fell from 7.2 to 6.9 percent and in government employment it fell from 37.4 to 36.2 percent.
    You guys go sell your "unions are the downfall of the USA" BULLSHYT somewhere else. Only a complete IDIOT would believe or repeat that a whopping 12% of the entire workforce is dragging this country down. And these are people not making million dollar salaries, these are just average working class people making working class wages.

By the way, for the stupidest imbeciles to ever walk the planet, try and figure out how much the top 1% has gained in their overall wealth and then compare it to the other 99%, of which those 12% union members are a part of.

Rush Limbaugh has you imbeciles pegged perfectly: You truly CANNOT FIX STUPID!

Kidrock, the problem is more like CEOs making more money than GOD and everyone getting to live off the crap they leave behind when they scrape off the soles of their shoes.

We may all be Americans, but we don't all live in the same AMERICA. There's one America for the wealthiest on their tiny island of luxury and splendor, and then there's the vast ocean of below average wages, hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck and one step away from going under for good the rest of us are floating on.

As far as the picture posted, kinda looks like Obama is touring yet another bombed out hole left in the ground by BUSH. You want to know who blew your retirement account, your savings, your pay raise and your tax cut, go talk to the world's most infamous and arrogant free mass murderer down in his mansion in Texas.

BTW, have you guys heard the news? G Dub can't travel to certain nations any more because if he does, he's going to jail for the crimes he committed while in office. I.E. starting a war using lies and deceit, killing thousands without just cause, and basically lying to everyone in the world.

Bombs cost money. War costs money. And baby Bush brought us both. Thanks, G Dub, for the memories and the rest of our lives paying for your stupidity.

Default blame your union leaders

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Kidrock, the problem is more like CEOs making more money than GOD and everyone getting to live off the crap they leave behind when they scrape off the soles of their shoes.

We may all be Americans, but we don't all live in the same AMERICA. There's one America for the wealthiest on their tiny island of luxury and splendor, and then there's the vast ocean of below average wages, hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck and one step away from going under for good the rest of us are floating on.
    http://www.iwatchnews.org/2011/03/03...igure-salaries