Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Seriously the vote was unamimous about going to war with Iraq, but next time we'll just let them knock down the entire Times Square ( excluding Mosques of course)!!

A devout liberal as you are, you will always blame someone else instead of seeking the actual truth.
    Well Clayton, you just confirmed you are losing it. The Iraq War resolution was NOT passed unanimously.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...p?n=BSS;c=107|

It is correct that it was not a unanimous vote but it is true that in a Senate with a split vote (50/50) the vote was controlled heavily in favor of the war as only 23 Senators voted against it.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post
    Well Clayton, you just confirmed you are losing it. The Iraq War resolution was NOT passed unanimously.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...p?n=BSS;c=107|
    Your Search Has Timed Out

Search results in THOMAS are temporary and are deleted 30 minutes after creation. Please try your search again.

And how many more Senators would have said NO WAY had they been told the truth about WMDs, instead of the crooked Bush Administration's lies?

3 steps to being a right winger: 1-deny the facts, 2 deny that you ever denied the facts then 3-deny the fact that you denied you deny the facts.

By that time, people like Wetter are so absolutely convinced that 3 wrongs make everything alright they just keep voting for you anyway...

Your Search Has Timed Out
    Search results in THOMAS are temporary and are deleted 30 minutes after creation. Please try your search again.
    Yep, they are temporary and I forgot they do this. Originally, I was going to go with wiki, but thought the actual Congressional record would be better. Here is the wiki link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution The number of House members for it wrong though. The record only shows 296 yeas to 133 nays. Wiki has 297 yeas in the House.

The point is, you were blasting someone else for their lack of understanding the 'truth' while, you spread a falsehood at the same time.

Another irony is, even when given the fact right in front of you on the object at hand (your 'EU' bldg. picture), you still try to find a way to excuse it. But, that's OK as we are all human. I would simply like you to own up to an error once in a while. Is this not what you ask of Obama?
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 11-05-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Yep, they are temporary and I forgot they do this. Originally, I was going to go with wiki, but thought the actual Congressional record would be better. Here is the wiki link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution The number of House members for it wrong though. The record only shows 296 yeas to 133 nays. Wiki has 297 yeas in the House.

The point is, you were blasting someone else for their lack of understanding the 'truth' while, you spread a falsehood at the same time.

Another irony is, even when given the fact right in front of you on the object at hand (your 'EU' bldg. picture), you still try to find a way to excuse it. But, that's OK as we are all human. I would simply like you to own up to an error once in a while. Is this not what you ask of Obama?
    No he makes nothing but intentional errors all the time. Yes I got it a little wrong about the European Parliement Bldg. thing but do you see who is filling all of those seats? And are they not hand in hand with UN nations? And I did mess up slightly when I said unanimous, I meant majority. And tnie the next time we should just let them blow up a whole city and give Obama another Nobel Peace Prize the next day!

You guys are not accepting that things are not right in the world these days even more than ever. Blaming Bush is microscopically trivial to the weapons of mass destruction that are sitting in the white house right now. Let's start worrying about now, and quit deflecting to lying liberal trivia.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-05-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Would some occupiers please come to my farm and protest.....please.......what?....NO!......wonder why?

You should know better his kind don't make a mistake

No he makes nothing but intentional errors all the time. Yes I got it a little wrong about the European Parliement Bldg. thing but do you see who is filling all of those seats? And are they not hand in hand with UN nations? And I did mess up slightly when I said unanimous, I meant majority. And tnie the next time we should just let them blow up a whole city and give Obama another Nobel Peace Prize the next day!

You guys are not accepting that things are not right in the world these days even more than ever. Blaming Bush is microscopically trivial to the weapons of mass destruction that are sitting in the while house right now. Let's start worrying about now, and quit deflecting to lying liberal trivia.
    I agree there was enough to blame Bush for but, now O has to take some responsibility

People like Micheal Moron need to get out of this country if they don't like it or it's people.

ole tnie is just like barry they don't take any responsiblity they just want to blame Bush unbelieveable

First, let me say I enjoyed the satrical pic here. Second, I am happy my brevity was not mistaken as curtness.
    No he makes nothing but intentional errors all the time. Yes I got it a little wrong about the European Parliement Bldg. thing but do you see who is filling all of those seats? And are they not hand in hand with UN nations?
    No I don't know about seat selections, beyond the effected countries themselves. Care to help with a link or story? Saying the EU and UN have the same goals is similar to saying the US and the UN have the same goals. There are times of divergence, Iraq WMD for example. Overall, developed nations have vested interests with one another and need an institution where they converge to discuss such.

And I did mess up slightly when I said unanimous, I meant majority. And tnie the next time we should just let them blow up a whole city and give Obama another Nobel Peace Prize the next day![/B]
    OK, but these words have FAR different meanings. Like majority versus plurality differ as well.

You guys are not accepting that things are not right in the world these days even more than ever. Blaming Bush is microscopically trivial to the weapons of mass destruction that are sitting in the white house right now.
    Actually, we likely all agree things are not quite right. Problem is, we believe in differing causes for the turmoil. Hence, the lively discussions herein.

Obama does have issues and bares some responsibility for our shape. But, those 'job creators' need to start creating jobs and bare some responsibility for the country's well-being too. Oh, and I thought of how poor people do create jobs. It may not be directly through starting a company, but they do purchase goods and services. Including through govt. payments, where HUD pays a PRIVATE party rental owner for instance.
    Let's start worrying about now, and quit deflecting to lying liberal trivia.
    I will try to do as requested. I just found this situation to be an interesting juxtaposition and wished to point it out.

The job creators have been put on hold by the current administration.

Have you done research on the mounting rules and regulations that have been enacted since Barackula took office. And how many new Czars he personally appointed? Obamacare has had what, 1800 exemptions to businesses, companies, etc? He has a foot on the throat of small businesses with the health care and so many new regulations designed to cripple small business, non-green energy companies, and is personally picking and choosing which companies to punish and which to reward. You contribute to his campaign or support his agenda and you get rewards, like no taxes for GE. Bailouts for Fanny and Freddy, bailouts for large industries like GM, Chrysler, blah blah blah, never ending list.

Obama is seeking to control every aspect that exists in this country that offers freedom of choice and rights. The ever growing dependence that have been created by the government over it's citizens are proof that this whole sceme has been going on even before we were born. They are blatently taking our money and spending it on anything that they want, not what the people want.

Do you want to keep piling up a debt because of cronie capitolism? They have even made capitalism itself seem like the reason the country is failing, when it is their own personal abuse of it that is the real problem.

Just toss billions into green projects that are nothing more than a front for them to personally profit and gain more power.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-06-2011 at 07:49 PM.

The job creators have been put on hold by the current administration.

Have you done research on the mounting rules and regulations that have been enacted since Barackula took office. And how many new Czars he personally appointed? Obamacare has had what, 1800 exemptions to businesses, companies, etc? He has a foot on the throat of small businesses with the health care and so many new regulations designed to cripple small business, non-green energy companies, and is personally picking and choosing which companies to punish and which to reward. You contribute to his campaign or support his agenda and you get rewards, like no taxes for GE. Bailouts for Fanny and Freddy, bailouts for large industries like GM, Chrysler, blah blah blah, never ending list.

Obama is seeking to control every aspect every that exists in this country that offers freedom of choice and rights. The ever growing dependance that have been created by the government over it's citizens are proof that this whole sceme has been going on even before we were born. They a blatently taking our money and spending it on anything that they want, not what the people want.

Do you want to keep piling up a debt because of cronie capitolism? They have even made capitalism itself seem like the reason the country is failing, when it is their own personal abuse of it that is the real problem.

Just toss billions into green projects that are nothing more than a front for them to personally profit and gain more power.

I believe the job creators are on hold because it is there only way of getting the Republicans back in office and making Obama a one term President. This at the cost of the middle class. I have a feeling this could come back to haunt them. In the past the companies would have just past the cost onto the consumer like they always have.

now is that a bad thing fire obama now

You can not pass the cost on to the consumer today with cost going up every day. The fact that Obamacare is staring many businesses in the face and they do not have any idea what it will cost them has them not only holding back on expansion but also laying off in order to make payrolls. Ever since the economic crash of 2008-09 there has been a very tight banking system because of the American people over using credit cards and because nothing has been done to fix what caused the problems of that crash. It is a standard practice in business that because no all income is collected as regularly as payrolls are made it is necessary for businesses to regularly make loans for payrolls and then pay them back as receipts are received. Banks no longer can afford to loan out as much money in the manner. That means that businesses must also lay off people in order to create lower payrolls that would be easier to meet.

Business people may not like Obama but they will not make emotional decisions like this in running businesses. They will continue to make sound business decisions that have always worked. The truth and the reality is that there is not only class warfare in this country but there is also a war on the private sector by this administration that continues to force businesses to make decisions that keep them from going under. Meanwhile this President continues to have the blinders on and can only see the public sector as a place for employment. The only way that Americans can go back to work is by Obama opening up the doors that he has shut through the regulatory czar Cass Sunnstein and others by opening up fossil fuels and off shore drilling and making America self sustaining once again where it comes to energy.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Pres G 20 speech. For the love of grace. This fool is self destructing. Lecturing Europe on DEBT???

When HUD pays money to a private party that means they took the money from another private party (taxes). That means zero net gain and more than likely a loss because the govt is very inefficient.
    First, let me say I enjoyed the satrical pic here. Second, I am happy my brevity was not mistaken as curtness.
    No I don't know about seat selections, beyond the effected countries themselves. Care to help with a link or story? Saying the EU and UN have the same goals is similar to saying the US and the UN have the same goals. There are times of divergence, Iraq WMD for example. Overall, developed nations have vested interests with one another and need an institution where they converge to discuss such.

OK, but these words have FAR different meanings. Like majority versus plurality differ as well.

Actually, we likely all agree things are not quite right. Problem is, we believe in differing causes for the turmoil. Hence, the lively discussions herein.

Obama does have issues and bares some responsibility for our shape. But, those 'job creators' need to start creating jobs and bare some responsibility for the country's well-being too. Oh, and I thought of how poor people do create jobs. It may not be directly through starting a company, but they do purchase goods and services. Including through govt. payments, where HUD pays a PRIVATE party rental owner for instance. I will try to do as requested. I just found this situation to be an interesting juxtaposition and wished to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I believe the job creators are on hold because it is there only way of getting the Republicans back in office and making Obama a one term President. This at the cost of the middle class. I have a feeling this could come back to haunt them. In the past the companies would have just past the cost onto the consumer like they always have.
    You can believe that if you want but you are dismissing some of the facts that I just mentioned in the name of being a Democrat at all costs. I used to be a Democrat myself at one time. The John and Robert Kennedy are what I associated the party with for a long time. They were great in my book, the party has basically been hijacked more and more for some time now. Now I realize just how warped Jimmy Carter, the Clintons, and many of most of the present ones are. Pelosi, Reid, Clyburn, Hoyer, Debbie Shultz, are just a tip of the iceburg of the progressives that have taken over that party. And they have taken over the news networks also, except for one. Of course that one is the most popular. They have purposely tried to discredit them because they want to completely control the entire news media.

As for passing these new imposed expenses on to consumers, at this present time of unemployment and underemployment, rising costs of food, fuel, insurance and any other expenses that I have not mentioned, they could and are putting themselves out of business if they do. The dollar has less purchasing power than ever, yet the government and it's supporting media with it's skewed polls keep covering up the facts like a cat litter box that is stinking more by the day.

We have an administration that sues states for trying to enforce federal laws and a Department of Justice that is siding with illegal aliens over it's own citizens.

Just a very brief rant that could be expanded to the point of overloading 4m's bandwidth if all was told!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-06-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Sorry MotorMouth, I posted that response before reading your post!