Default Atomic (kc) raceway

what is the latest news on start time tonite
    what is the late models pay for first and to start
    how many classes are running tonite

Im still mad from the DTWC. Have they ever said they were sorry? Until then, screw them.

Hot laps at 5:30pm
    $5,000 to WIN $400 to Start Latemodels
    $700 to Win Mods
    $400 to Win Street Stocks

Only running three classes tonight.

thanks
    i may be coming
    waiting to see if anyone is going to ride up with me

Quote Originally Posted by Paulus28 View Post
    Im still mad from the DTWC. Have they ever said they were sorry? Until then, screw them.
    I AGREE !!! ....FUK'emmm!!!
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

The DTWC was the worst race I have ever seen but I think that was on part of LUCAS and not Atomic.Seems like every Lucas race I've been to was black slick and I will not atend another one.They had 42LM'S 41 OW'S and 17 Stocks tonight ant the track was fast.Just wish the rain had stayed away.

Didnt make it tonight, any results?

RAIN won.Try again next week.

That was a BS rainout if Ive ever seen one It rained 6 minutes and they cancelled It rained a total of 21 minutes and there was no effort at all by the track to get this race in and its awful cause the track was bad fast and tacky and multi grooved in hot laps.
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

I am posting this at 9 a.m. With the fog and temp. now 31 you still probably can't run the track in. I can take the blame for part of the "quick call". It was 46 degrees and in Hobby stock hot laps after the track was run in, water was oozing up from the dirt to the surface. (Our Hobby Stock guys are loyal and a great bunch of drivers too--always worthy of a great show) On a hot summer day it would have taken a couple hours to run in. Last night it wasn't going to get any warmer. With a patch of red coming right at us on radar, even though it only last a few minutes, everyone thought it was best to get the rigs headed out of the pits. It did rain 21 minutes and drizzled some afterwards. If you were back there in the pits as Randy said (good to see you Randy) you know in places it (mud) was knee deep and some guys had to park in slop as it was. If you weren't back there, then you wouldn't know. As for refunds if you cannot make it back Saturday, Nov. 5 You can mail in armbands/tickets to:

Atomic Speedway
    P.O. Box 239
    Beaver, Ohio 45613

All of this was announced 3 times in main grandstand area and at least once in the pits.

It would have been a great show with the number and quality of cars on hand. Thanks to all drivers and fans who showed up! Scientifically I want someone to tell me how to dry out a track with 5 push trucks (not the NASCAR blowers) when it is 46 degrees and getting colder and the drivers have mud up to their butts in the pits. Wa

I was in the pits and they had lanes cleared out to exit the track to the right and then to the left for the scales and there was a path to drive thru the pits.While the push trucks start running the track in use the grader to get the sloppy top off in the pits and this could have been done.It was the lack of effort that got me mad. No way it takes 2 hours and also get more push trucks and put some darn gravel in the pits.Another lack of effort.A good track is going to close if you guys dont get your crap together!2 Bad race weekends in a row.
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

Thumbs up

I drove 4 hours to get there and I'm not mad at the track cause it rained.There was no way to dry the track up in less than 2 hours and if they had tried to run on it the track would have come apart cause there was just to much moisture in it.Don't get me wrong I wish they had raced but come on at-least we have 1 more show before we have to sit in the house for 5or6 months,GEEEEEEEOOOOOO.When you get to be my age and seen as many shows as i have maybe you can read a track surface.THANKS ATOMIC FOR TRYING TO GET US 1 MORE SHOW