Default Integra or Advanced shocks? and why?

I am building a brand new LR behind mod with and cant decide what shocks to use. both are about 315-325 each so cost is not the problem. Also I am considering that I would like to start doing some valving changes myself. What shocks would be the best for me especially from a support stand point, usability and performance.

dont know about Advanced.. I just started using intregra's last year and I like them.. everytime I've called them or left a e-mail they've always respond quik with answers

advanced hands down. corey's customer service is second to none. they bent over backwards to help me one year at the world 100 and I had afco's on the car.
    as far as trying to re-valve yourself DON'T unless you have a shock dyno. corey repaired a couple of shocks for me after a tough weekend. I stood there and watched them rebuild them. you would be surprised as to how many times they took them back apart to get the valving just right. there is more to it than just changing disk stacks. go advanced, the best money you can spend!!

INTEGRA has awsome tech support!!! they do not just try and sell you something they will try and help you get what you are after with what you have, if needed they are very quick with repair and revalve.We have used for several years with NO problems and only praise.we have quit racing and have 10 of there gas charged schrader valve shocks for sale if it will do you any good.I would also agree do not try to revalve unless you have a shock dyno.

Greg Bates 217-714-1711 cell

217-253-2721 shop
    if you need any more info