Thread: Thanks Veterans

Default Thanks veterans

Rip leebo and thanks veterans
    Last edited by ThinkGreen; 02-13-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: correcting

Default Veteran

A veteran is a person who has had long service or experience in a particular occupation or field.

SEO Next

Default Brandon Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    A veteran is a person who has had long service or experience in a particular occupation or field.

SEO Next
    -------------------------------------------------------------A veteran is someone at one point in there life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including there life.
    This is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it. "People like you". Get a life!
    Sorry it took so long to respond, but deadbeats like you are the reason I hardly ever come on here.
    Think Green,it's a living thing.www.thinkgreen.com

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post

SEO Next
    Tell that to the E-2's that have been killed in action.. Or the E-1 friend of mine that was killed in a pump room explosion in Desert Storm. Their careers were very short and they were doing OJT. Get a clue..

GO Navy!

Quote Originally Posted by DeemsRacing View Post
    Tell that to the E-2's that have been killed in action.. Or the E-1 friend of mine that was killed in a pump room explosion in Desert Storm. Their careers were very short and they were doing OJT. Get a clue..

GO Navy!

This is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it. "People like you". Get a life!

Unfortunately serving in the military is no longer about honor to most. As much as it pains me to say this, it's to most about I served now you owe me. Receiving disability checks monthly for stub a toe or for being over stressed. But I will never forget the millions that did serve as we'll as the ones that lost their lives for honor. They expect nothing but a comfortable living in peace. But to the others it's about only them and what we owe them. And I know first hand what I'm saying because I too have served my country in the U.S Army and all I want is my freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssm31 View Post
    Unfortunately serving in the military is no longer about honor to most. As much as it pains me to say this, it's to most about I served now you owe me. Receiving disability checks monthly for stub a toe or for being over stressed. But I will never forget the millions that did serve as we'll as the ones that lost their lives for honor. They expect nothing but a comfortable living in peace. But to the others it's about only them and what we owe them. And I know first hand what I'm saying because I too have served my country in the U.S Army and all I want is my freedom.
    Don't let bad apples sour your experience.

...12 years Army.

I'm not sour. I am proud that I served my country. Don't regret one minute of it, but statistics show that 70% if recent veterans receive some sort of disability. Currently some are complaining and seeking restitution because they are not receiving them for what they believe they should get. Currently there is not enough money in the budget to pay these so called disabilities all awhile we have thousand upon thousand from the Vietnam era that do not receive anything such as medical treatment or anything for their service. It seems that post 911 is the only veterans that are allowed anything.
    Just a change of times I guess seems to fit right in the the side of Obamacare. Does one bad apple make the bushel bad? No. But a lot of bad apples in the bushel will make the good ones rot too.