Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kyle Busch on the way out????

If I were KB, I would enroll in some anger management classes ASAP. If sponsors are requesting other drivers replace him for the last few races.....this is bad news for the bad boy of Nascar. He might be out of a ride. I would think that Gibbs Racing would side with a sponsor before him. I think money is more important at this point than the driver.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...11-10-09-06-15
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

....more on the Joe Gibbs Racing saga. According to Sirius NASCAR radio. Sources say the company that wraps the vinyl on the cars has been asked to fly guys out to Phoenix asap to make some major changes to at least one JGR entry
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

haha .
    Will port and polish for cash

M&M's will not be on the car according to ESPN. I said that he'd get fired, looks like its gonna happen.

people actually watch NASCAR?

That would be pretty stupid ! Remove your sticker from the car you been paying millions too,to carry that sticker on the weekend that cameras will be all over the car as soon as it hits the liftgate. When the boys attitude has already made them a fortune in publicity with that attitude. Yeh right .

Dale SR could have done that back in the day and nothing would have been said about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer111 View Post
    Dale SR could have done that back in the day and nothing would have been said about it.
    Dale Sr. wouldnt have took some one out under caution over somethin that was just a racing deal. Ron got loose and slid up and both trucks were still fine after scraping the wall. They just needed the fenders pulled out some then they wouldve been OK. but kyle had to make it a big deal and wrecked Ron under caution and took him out of a possible championchip. Dale also wouldnt have wrecked someone who was in a championchip run in another series. I think Nascar Cup guys shouldnt be allowed to run trucks or nationwide. If they couldnt then this whole thing wouldve never happened. JMO

All it is they just dont wont to race KB they dont wont to race for 2ed all the time thats a fact

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    people actually watch NASCAR?
    Apparently not! Looks like a lot of folks haven't seen there's a real moron left to do as he wants, and will get a big surprise when Nascar lets others put a hurting upon this idiot...
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

It doesn't make any difference if it's done during a caution or not if a guy wrecks someone intentionally. Intentional is intentional no matter when it's done.

I am no Kyle Busch fan but they build statues of a guy who intentionally wrecked a whole bunch of people and put the same guy in the hall of fame in the first class, which was a crock and was only done to aid in getting the place paid for a little quicker. Me thinks there might be a huge double standard at play here.
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-10-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Blacksheep View Post
    That would be pretty stupid ! Remove your sticker from the car you been paying millions too,to carry that sticker on the weekend that cameras will be all over the car as soon as it hits the liftgate. When the boys attitude has already made them a fortune in publicity with that attitude. Yeh right .
    I can see M&M's doing it. Their product is really geared toward children, and alot of parents would be upset if they continued to support somebody with the attitude and actions that Kyle has. And they probably see some kind of boycott if they supported Kyle. It'd be like Axe body wash sponsoring Penn State football.
    Been here since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by joedoozer View Post
    ....more on the Joe Gibbs Racing saga. According to Sirius NASCAR radio. Sources say the company that wraps the vinyl on the cars has been asked to fly guys out to Phoenix asap to make some major changes to at least one JGR entry
    Ha ! Told ya so ! So sorry Mr. Herman. Looks like your sponsors have said enough is enough.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by gigi21 View Post
    All it is they just dont wont to race KB they dont wont to race for 2ed all the time thats a fact
    ......Huh?.....never mind!

Dale SR took Bill Elliot out on last lap turn 4 to win a championship. Oh wait he didnt mean to do that yaaa right

Quote Originally Posted by gigi21 View Post
    Don't really think it's the competitors that are calling for his sponsorship being pulled. It's the poor image that he portrayed at that race and a couple others. Remember it's not just Mars/M&M's that pulled their sponsor Z line did also. Weather we like it or not these sponsors are paying big bucks to have their name on a car. I would think they are looking for positive publicity for their dollar not what they are getting right now.

Hey now..... good call, Interstate Batteries getting the coverage this weekend. Candy sponsers need to be on a Candy Azz's car anyway, shame Kyle Petty aint still racing or he could pick that one up on his car! Gibbs announcing JGR and Rowdy in 2012, that man didn't become rich by making alot of dumb decisions! Now we will see if the verbal beat down shot ole Rowdy in the rear for the rest of the season. He looking pretty Pus*y right now. Motor blown first practice, no laps. If he comes to life and delivers an a** kicken from h*ll this weekend like I am expecting him to do from that attitude that got him in trouble to start with , I will be a fan for life! Thats providing the big Cup wheels don't screw him on pit road speed or something else that we can't see proof of just to give him a lesson . Ole Stewy runnin his mouth at Edwards tryin to beat him down mentaly, thats a game worried racers tend to play, will be intresting also. Hate those types,race with your talent not your Bazoo .

My thought is the guy's on speed blew this thing way out of perporsion. because Ron is one of the good old boyz that would never wreck anyone.he had a snowballs chance of win the championship. the only reason he was close was kevin put him in the good truck for a few races to help him win the owners championship. harvicks team wreck busch out of the running for that one. as for M&M how many winning cars were they on before busch got the ride z line design who the he11 would even know they were out ther if not for them being on a winning car.I was not A KB fan before but if he wins this weekend I may start.

Quote Originally Posted by race6sq View Post
    Dale SR took Bill Elliot out on last lap turn 4 to win a championship. Oh wait he didnt mean to do that yaaa right
    yeah but that was for a championchip that he was goin for. Kyle wasnt even runnin for truck pionts and ruined a truck guys possible championchip.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    My thought is the guy's on speed blew this thing way out of perporsion. because Ron is one of the good old boyz that would never wreck anyone.he had a snowballs chance of win the championship. the only reason he was close was kevin put him in the good truck for a few races to help him win the owners championship. harvicks team wreck busch out of the running for that one. as for M&M how many winning cars were they on before busch got the ride z line design who the he11 would even know they were out ther if not for them being on a winning car.I was not A KB fan before but if he wins this weekend I may start.
    I agree it was blown way out of proportion. When attendance is down as far as it has been the past few years, you know they are going to run with even the slightest of issues. You see it everyday on the news! Doesn't really matter who's car M&M's was on before or if Z line was a household name before sponsoring Kyle. What matters is the fact that they are paying for positive exposure. I would not call what they have been getting this past week positive. I am not a Kyle Busch fan or Ron Hornaday I do believe Kyle is a great driver and could easily do what Jimmy Johnson has done if he can stay focused. Just my opinion!