Default Bloomquist Fuel Cell

Does anyone know how to get ahold of one of these fuel cells? I seen late models other than Team Zero cars running these and would like to know if anyone can purchase them.

Go get a bwrc cell. he actually builds bloomquist cells if im not mistaken. the older bwrc cells were the exact same thing as a bloomquist cell but i think that didnt go over real good with bloomer since he sells em so much cheaper but back to the point.. a bwrc is basically the same thing and im sure a wholeeee bunch cheaper..

There is one for sale at this link for $700

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=99040
    "Doc"
    Dowdyracing.com

Provinzino Racecars Hibbing MN he is a dealer for rockets and he also races a rocket and he uses team zero fuel cell his phone # for the shop is 1-218-262-2828

If anybody thinks BWRC sells anything a lot cheaper than anybody just give'em a call and let them tell you how proud they are of their stuff. BWRC fuel cells are built by either fuel safe or atl.

The BWRC cells are around $800 or $900 if I remember right. We ran one in our Rocket a few years ago and liked it. And you can get the Bloomquist cell straight from them. They were $1250 when we bought a couple in '09.

Default fuel cell

Theres a nice one on ebay for 750...Item number 360409756993..

good guy to buy from

Well when I was in Barry shop two years ago picking up my car. I sat there watching em build em. I'm pretty dang sure atl don't build the cell. Idk about the bladder but it is just a revised copy of bloomquists cell but he designed it.

Default Bloomer Cell

The bwrc cell is 26 gal , and the bloomer 32. The difference is the kick-out going forward to the axle. Barry builds them both, not sure he sell's Bloomer cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Len72P View Post
    The bwrc cell is 26 gal , and the bloomer 32. The difference is the kick-out going forward to the axle. Barry builds them both, not sure he sell's Bloomer cells.

No, BWRC won't sell you a Bloomquist cell, you'll have to get it from Bloomquist. For the money I'd buy a BWRC cell and a couple new tires. Either way it's still a ton cheaper than a Rocket triangle or one of the GRT flat cells. Be careful if your buying a Bloomquist cell because of the kick out on the front. Most cars don't have the room to get it left of the quickchange. If you can't get it forward there really isn't an advantage.
    Last edited by Bcollins82; 11-20-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Exactly barrys cells are flat on the front and won't get damaged if you break a j bar or anything. If you run the rearend on the old bwrc cars to the left the bolts on the q/c cover would hit the cell on the bloomer cells.

Default bfc

I have one with the can and frame nice shape 600.00 715 853 9494

X factor race cars builds a similar cell for around 700 located in oregon