Default Rfactor/dirtfactor help

This is beyond frustrating...

I purchased rfactor, installed it. Went to sbs and downloaded trackpacks and a few late models.

I try to play thru rfactor and nothing I downloaded from sbs comes available...only the standard stuff that comes w/ rfactor. Please save my computer from taking flying lessons off my porch! What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    --George Orwell

I had the same problem, sould like u need to move the files to ur rfactor, make shure u download what ever kind of car you want to drive the go into where ever the downloaded to dubble click slect run and make shure it it runs/saves to your rfactor file you i had to do it to all of my diff kinds of cars and all of the tracks singley
    If your not sideways and all jacked up you must be playing following the leader...

Default might help...idk

make sure all your stuff gets installed into trhe right program files. it depends which program files your rfactor is in. if its in C:\Program Files(x86) then you got to install all of your stuff into C:\Program Files(x86)\rFactor but if its in C:\Program Files then you need to install it into C:\Program Files\rFactor. Pm me if you need anythin else. ill try to help you all i can.

P.S.- I recommend racing the Dirt Late Model mod. they are better than sbs lates and more races for them.LINK>>>>> http://mullvainmotorsports.com/DLM/