Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Nailed it!!!

Ahmadinejad is the fire behind this. He is a "twelver" and as I said earlier he is the one that has pulled the Ayatollah into following his belief in the 12th Imam. The "twelver" movement is a strong movement in Iran. There have been times that the Ayatollahs have had to slow Ahmadinejad down as he seems to want to start a fight all the time. Others are having to slow the little game "rooster" down.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Being near the point of now having nuclear weapons makes them capable of causing a world war. Ten years ago they would have to sit back and be dealt with like Iraq was.
    You would think they would lay low considering they still do not have nukes. I know they are not far off from having them but it seems they would have just stayed out of the spotlight until they did have them. I don't know maybe it was because we shed light on it so much?

Quote Originally Posted by MotorMouth View Post
    Ahmadinejad is the fire behind this. He is a "twelver" and as I said earlier he is the one that has pulled the Ayatollah into following his belief in the 12th Imam. The "twelver" movement is a strong movement in Iran. There have been times that the Ayatollahs have had to slow Ahmadinejad down as he seems to want to start a fight all the time. Others are having to slow the little game "rooster" down.
    Only problem I see is there is no way they can win. They have to know this. Not sure they will get the rest of the countries to fall in line with them in order to bring about this war.

Does a suicide bomber concern themselves with who is gonna win? To them winning is bringing jihad to their enemies. They know that this "war" has been going on in their minds since long before the crusades. The ultimate goal is a world wide caliphate or the return of the 12 Imam. Their actions whether they be silent jihad, jihad or suicide bombs are all meant to lead to their victory however long it takes. As for whether they can win or not, I guess that depends on which direction your ideology goes. Their ultimate goal is Jannah which is the Muslim version of Heaven. Christians await death patiently according to God's will while Islam tells their people to change things through jihad. In doing so they will go to Jannah and have the virgins and all of that.

Let me present an example not from Iran but it is still a Muslim issue and point. A month or two ago the people of Hezbollah and Hamas told their people to stage riots on the borders with Israel and force their way through the crossings and to die for Allah if necessary. Some did. They will die for Allah.

One woman recently released by the Israelis was asked about the fact that she was caught trying to be a suicide bomber and failed. She broke down crying because she failed. There is no way that I can see for us to be able to understand this ideology of dying for Allah but the ideology is there and it has to do with annihilating all opposition to Islam whether it takes a day or 2,000 years
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Well if the Pope called for the Catholics to fight my 90 year old mother in law would be raiding my gun cabinet.

Does a suicide bomber concern themselves with who is gonna win? To them winning is bringing jihad to their enemies. They know that this "war" has been going on in their minds since long before the crusades. The ultimate goal is a world wide caliphate or the return of the 12 Imam. Their actions whether they be silent jihad, jihad or suicide bombs are all meant to lead to their victory however long it takes. As for whether they can win or not, I guess that depends on which direction your ideology goes. Their ultimate goal is Jannah which is the Muslim version of Heaven. Christians await death patiently according to God's will while Islam tells their people to change things through jihad. In doing so they will go to Jannah and have the virgins and all of that.

Let me present an example not from Iran but it is still a Muslim issue and point. A month or two ago the people of Hezbollah and Hamas told their people to stage riots on the borders with Israel and force their way through the crossings and to die for Allah if necessary. Some did. They will die for Allah.

One woman recently released by the Israelis was asked about the fact that she was caught trying to be a suicide bomber and failed. She broke down crying because she failed. There is no way that I can see for us to be able to understand this ideology of dying for Allah but the ideology is there and it has to do with annihilating all opposition to Islam whether it takes a day or 2,000 years
    I guess that is my point. Suicide bombings have been going on for quite some time. They obviously know that they will not take out everyone with suicide bombs. "The blood on the world" that they are supposed to bring has already happened and their 12 Imams still have not come. What I am trying to say is, you would think that if none of them cared about living and only about killing as many infidels as possible we would see numerous more attempts at 9/11 style attacks,Etc

At the end of the day I still believe that the majority of people are good. We def have some crazies running around that need dealt with, but I have serious doubt that countries want war in their land. I don't think we want to wage it either. Even though I am confident we would prevail, what would we gain? What would the end result be? Would it look like all of the other countries where possible a worse government ends up in place?

As I said I don't have the answers on this one as I have to admit, I figured it would get solved by sanctions. I guess one could look around at North Korea, Iraq to see that sanctions seldom work.

Quote Originally Posted by 15jr View Post
    I guess that is my point. Suicide bombings have been going on for quite some time. They obviously know that they will not take out everyone with suicide bombs. "The blood on the world" that they are supposed to bring has already happened and their 12 Imams still have not come. What I am trying to say is, you would think that if none of them cared about living and only about killing as many infidels as possible we would see numerous more attempts at 9/11 style attacks,Etc

At the end of the day I still believe that the majority of people are good. We def have some crazies running around that need dealt with, but I have serious doubt that countries want war in their land. I don't think we want to wage it either. Even though I am confident we would prevail, what would we gain? What would the end result be? Would it look like all of the other countries where possible a worse government ends up in place?

As I said I don't have the answers on this one as I have to admit, I figured it would get solved by sanctions. I guess one could look around at North Korea, Iraq to see that sanctions seldom work.
    I guess I have not made myself very clear in what I have previously said. They must kill the infidels and, of course, Jews are infidels as well. If they have to do it one at a time that is what they will do. We must also remember that they believe in a false prophet who wrote a false book about a false god. Even so, for 1,400 years they have followed his ideology.

They await the 12th Imam who is a spirit who must be brought into existence through one hugely bloody act that will allow them to go to Jannah. There are not as many radicals that are willing to go to the extremes that was the case of 9/11 who are able to find the funding that Bin Laden had at the time. The world that many of these people live in does not open the doors for them to do what they would like as easily we many might think. That is why we have not had more attacks. Many would prefer the silent jihad to the one of radical Islam and terror attacks.

Be advised, though, that this could change. Hezbollah has been working for 10-15 years with the drug cartels in Mexico and is funding their terrorist activities through helping with the drug trade. There are Muslim communities in Mexico. I also saw today where a judge struck down a block that would ban shari'a law in Oklahoma. There is every reason to believe that with our southern border wide open that Hezbollah terrorists could infiltrate and attack but they would not want to do it in a way that would not be effective enough to then cause the end of our open door policy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...onstitutional/

The point is that they are not so well organized as to being able to mount any large numbers of attacks that would conquer the world but they are conquering the world through the silent jihad as represented by the news in the website above.

Let me also say this. I saw today where a group of scientists who judge the state of the world regarding nuclear war moved their Dooms Day clock up one more minute to five minutes from Dooms Days. The comments on that forum were ones of no surprise as America has now reached a point where we are now owe 100% of our Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The Eurozone is on the verge of collapse and much of the world is shaky at best and in a state of chaos in many other places. The issue of an apocalyptic event is very much more possible than ever before.

As a Christian and strong in my faith I also see many people who not only believe that we are nearing the end of this world but also believe that there are enough signs to warrant those beliefs. For those reasons I do not believe that the world will ever see a world caliphate but the chances of Iran bringing blood on the world with nuclear missiles is much more of a reality today than ever before. Remember that the people of Iran have no voice, only the Ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad have a voice on what happens just like in Syria.

As for the sanction against North Korea and Iran, even without the support of China and Russia some of them have had effects. In fact, one who is familiar with North Korean sanctions would understand that in many ways the sanctions have worked in bringing North Korea back to the bargaining table many times. I will admit that sometimes it is all together possible that the North has done something intentionally in order to come to the table and bargain for food for their people in exchange for six country talks.

Iran has been affected by the recent sanctions where several countries have refused to buy their oil. That was much of the reason for Iran stating that they would close the Hormuz Strait to oil tanker traffic. Once the U.S. said that this would break an international law and that we were willing to break the blockade, the Iranians began to back down. Now, after two separate incidents where the U.S. Navy has rescued Iranian sailors the Iranians are now caught in a bit of a difficult time of being able to continue their actions after what they have called "positive signs" from the U.S.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

I guess I have not made myself very clear in what I have previously said. They must kill the infidels and, of course, Jews are infidels as well. If they have to do it one at a time that is what they will do. We must also remember that they believe in a false prophet who wrote a false book about a false god. Even so, for 1,400 years they have followed his ideology.

They await the 12th Imam who is a spirit who must be brought into existence through one hugely bloody act that will allow them to go to Jannah. There are not as many radicals that are willing to go to the extremes that was the case of 9/11 who are able to find the funding that Bin Laden had at the time. The world that many of these people live in does not open the doors for them to do what they would like as easily we many might think. That is why we have not had more attacks. Many would prefer the silent jihad to the one of radical Islam and terror attacks.

Be advised, though, that this could change. Hezbollah has been working for 10-15 years with the drug cartels in Mexico and is funding their terrorist activities through helping with the drug trade. There are Muslim communities in Mexico. I also saw today where a judge struck down a block that would ban shari'a law in Oklahoma. There is every reason to believe that with our southern border wide open that Hezbollah terrorists could infiltrate and attack but they would not want to do it in a way that would not be effective enough to then cause the end of our open door policy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...onstitutional/

The point is that they are not so well organized as to being able to mount any large numbers of attacks that would conquer the world but they are conquering the world through the silent jihad as represented by the news in the website above.

Let me also say this. I saw today where a group of scientists who judge the state of the world regarding nuclear war moved their Dooms Day clock up one more minute to five minutes from Dooms Days. The comments on that forum were ones of no surprise as America has now reached a point where we are now owe 100% of our Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The Eurozone is on the verge of collapse and much of the world is shaky at best and in a state of chaos in many other places. The issue of an apocalyptic event is very much more possible than ever before.

As a Christian and strong in my faith I also see many people who not only believe that we are nearing the end of this world but also believe that there are enough signs to warrant those beliefs. For those reasons I do not believe that the world will ever see a world caliphate but the chances of Iran bringing blood on the world with nuclear missiles is much more of a reality today than ever before. Remember that the people of Iran have no voice, only the Ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad have a voice on what happens just like in Syria.

As for the sanction against North Korea and Iran, even without the support of China and Russia some of them have had effects. In fact, one who is familiar with North Korean sanctions would understand that in many ways the sanctions have worked in bringing North Korea back to the bargaining table many times. I will admit that sometimes it is all together possible that the North has done something intentionally in order to come to the table and bargain for food for their people in exchange for six country talks.

Iran has been affected by the recent sanctions where several countries have refused to buy their oil. That was much of the reason for Iran stating that they would close the Hormuz Strait to oil tanker traffic. Once the U.S. said that this would break an international law and that we were willing to break the blockade, the Iranians began to back down. Now, after two separate incidents where the U.S. Navy has rescued Iranian sailors the Iranians are now caught in a bit of a difficult time of being able to continue their actions after what they have called "positive signs" from the U.S.
    No I think I get what your describing. Seems pretty clear. I guess my concern is that the sanctions on N Korea have brought them to the table many times only to pull an Iraq and back out. This has gone on for a long time. In the mean time they have the capability to have or do have nuclear weapons. So I guess the sanctions didn't work in the way I thought they should ( Preventing them from getting them in the first place)

I get Iran lashing out because of our sanctions and other countries refusing to buy their goods, but has it prevented them from getting closer to Nuclear Arms?

Quote Originally Posted by 15jr View Post
    No I think I get what your describing. Seems pretty clear. I guess my concern is that the sanctions on N Korea have brought them to the table many times only to pull an Iraq and back out. This has gone on for a long time. In the mean time they have the capability to have or do have nuclear weapons. So I guess the sanctions didn't work in the way I thought they should ( Preventing them from getting them in the first place)

I get Iran lashing out because of our sanctions and other countries refusing to buy their goods, but has it prevented them from getting closer to Nuclear Arms?
    The problem there lies in the United Nations and in Russia and in China who do not want to back anything that would strengthen the U.S. whether it be militarily or diplomatically. Both of these countries are still communist to some degree or another whether they call themselves that or not. There is an attempt in Russia to push Putin from power. He is the Stalin like strong man who has continued to try to resurrect some form of communist nation. If Putin goes the door will open for better relations. Russia is involved with Iran technology wise and through commercial trading. China has some trade involvement with North Korea but is also very concerned about any destabilization in the North that would cause a mass exodus of people from that country. For these reasons these two countries appease North Korea and Iran. They also like having them as part of their satellite nations. Iran particularly because of the oil reserves.

The UN does not stand up against anyone. They have proven to be very weak as for back as their beginnings with North Korea attacking South Korea. Today that war still exists but under a truce that could be broken at any time. The UN had its fingers in the results of the Vietnam War. Had the UN stood up and said something things might have been different. The U.S. left South Vietnam in 1973. In 1975 the North Vietnamese staged a blitzkrieg style three prong attack on the south. They say we lost that war. The UN lost that war and should have advised North Korea to leave or receive the wrath of the United Nations. The United Nations were also responsible for there being two Iraqi wars. Had they allowed the United States to go on the Baghdad there would not have been a second.

Meanwhile as the world turns against Israel the UN backs the world. The UN had some one who was responsible for writing up the policy regarding Israel. Turkey and others have railed against Israel as being a nation that is involved in genocide. The actual facts prove otherwise but in the meantime Samantha Powers wrote the policy and also wrote a book about how to deal with Israel. Her beliefs are that they should be dealt with through a large military force. This woman is the wife of Cass Sunnstein who is the regulatory czar for Obama and Powers has left the UN and is now a foreign affairs advisor to Obama.

As you can see it is not all the fault of North Korea or Iran as others continue to allow poor behavior.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette