Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nailed it!!!

It's time for gbtv.com. See you afterwhile!!

Well there you go. PT Barnum's adage of "there's one born every minute" is proven again.

GBTV. You have to pay for it cause no one else will.... LOL

Remember this Clayton, it was told to me by a very very wise old guy who had major success in business.

"You can sell shyt to people, but you'll only sell it to them once."

Now, go look in the mirror and ask yourself why GB is no longer on TV and available by subscription only.... lol Looks like some people will never get that all that guy is selling is SHYT.

at least he wasn't kicked off like K.O WAS lMAO

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    at least he wasn't kicked off like K.O WAS lMAO

Really what the heck do you think happen to GB. He was kicked off because the tin hat he had on was taking over his pee brain

no he scares you don't he he tell you thing you didn't know could happen now just keep your head inthe sand and everything will be allright

no he scares you don't he he tell you thing you didn't know could happen now just keep your head inthe sand and everything will be allright

Come on really that nut case could not scare anyone.

if yoiu don't watch or listen tohim you wouldn't know as far as his tv ahh yes captialism at its finest

if yoiu don't watch or listen tohim you wouldn't know as far as his tv ahh yes captialism at its finest

Well guess what I used to listen to him until he went off the deep end

no he's telling you the truth

They can't accept the truth Litey. A progressive liberal is a lost cause. You just have to move on and try to help those who have not been brainwashed and are still helpable.

There are so many facts on his show that have come to pass but to even listen to anything that is reputable does not fit their logic. Why? I don't know other than true reality and logic is not their purpose in life!

What is it about that Glenn Beck bugs you guys so much? You always call him names but NEVER give any reasons for the names. You call him a liar but never point out the lies. Look at all his predictions that have come true. He is making tons off of GBTV is that what bugs you? Maybe jealousy, Oprah couldn't do it?

Here is some great news!

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...-series_b98407

I am a huge fan of these guys.......and, the advertising list is growing and growing!
    Just one recent addition is Cheaper than Dirt. I've been a customer for years and will be placing a Christmas order in a day or two.......and, I will congratulate them on their well spent advertising dollars!
    ........I would suggest you, do the same!

http://www.icebox.com/
    Last edited by wallcrusher; 11-30-2011 at 05:59 AM.

I have not been to the site in a while and, a lot of stuff is gone! However, youtube has a lot of it!

Zombie High School
    Hard Drinking Lincoln
    The adventures of Jesus and his brothers
    Queer Duck......(this started it all)
    Meet the Millers....still looking for some

The point with Glenn Beck is that Glenn has had on his staff for several years now basically his own intelligence service that watches all the news that is going on around the world for one purpose which most other people and organizations don't. He has them looking to see what connects to other situations happening around the world and he see what fits together. That is how he is so correct in his predictions. He is not a prophet. He is only being smart enough to use what is at his disposal to find out what is happening that might eventually influence the world in a negative way.

The problem with the left is that when you can not disprove something that speaks badly of your point of view the only thing that is left for an emotion based ideology is to demonize the enemy. As conservatives we generally try to find the truth and the facts and base our thoughts and ideology on facts and reality and the reality of this is very hurtful and harmful to any liberal ideology. Why, because they do not want to admit that theirs is an ideology based on emotion rather than common sense. That is not to say that we are always right or that common sense is always well founded. It is only to say that at least we try to take the right path to a good and common solution. Glenn Beck from what I have seen has always been very much driven to make sure that what he does and says is backed up with substantial proof that makes it very difficult to argue or disagree with.
    I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration.
    ~Hillary Clinton~

Thank you C4Vette

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh yeah the Russians are coming
    they are already here

Quote Originally Posted by MotorMouth View Post
    The point with Glenn Beck is that Glenn has had on his staff for several years now basically his own intelligence service that watches all the news that is going on around the world for one purpose which most other people and organizations don't. He has them looking to see what connects to other situations happening around the world and he see what fits together. That is how he is so correct in his predictions. He is not a prophet. He is only being smart enough to use what is at his disposal to find out what is happening that might eventually influence the world in a negative way.

The problem with the left is that when you can not disprove something that speaks badly of your point of view the only thing that is left for an emotion based ideology is to demonize the enemy. As conservatives we generally try to find the truth and the facts and base our thoughts and ideology on facts and reality and the reality of this is very hurtful and harmful to any liberal ideology. Why, because they do not want to admit that theirs is an ideology based on emotion rather than common sense. That is not to say that we are always right or that common sense is always well founded. It is only to say that at least we try to take the right path to a good and common solution. Glenn Beck from what I have seen has always been very much driven to make sure that what he does and says is backed up with substantial proof that makes it very difficult to argue or disagree with.
    Well said......as usual!
    .........as Limbaugh said, many years ago.......You (we) are not being led around like sheep......I (Rush) am just confirming, what you already know and believe!

....I'll stick with the snide comments and, let MM break it down! I haven't the patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    They can't accept the truth Litey. A progressive liberal is a lost cause. You just have to move on and try to help those who have not been brainwashed and are still helpable.

There are so many facts on his show that have come to pass but to even listen to anything that is reputable does not fit their logic. Why? I don't know other than true reality and logic is not their purpose in life!

Like I said you really make me laugh sometimes and guess what this is one of those times To say this guy does not lie just would not be factual. There are plenty of cases where he has lied and no I'm not going to put any on here because you just say well look at your source. Been there done that.

Quote Originally Posted by wallcrusher View Post
    Well said......as usual!
    .........as Limbaugh said, many years ago.......You (we) are not being led around like sheep......I (Rush) am just confirming, what you already know and believe!

....I'll stick with the snide comments and, let MM break it down! I haven't the patience!
    Limball really, give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Limball really, give me a break.
    Uh!...........NO