Default WANTED metal brake

WANTED, 6 ft. Sheet metal brake . Trying to stay around $500.oo looking around the Cincinnati/N.Ky. Area
    You can PM me and I'll get back to ya. .........thank you.

Still l@@king ........thank you

I have a mid american equipment 6 1/2 foot brake. very little use and like new. I will sell it for 500.00. I am on the road working till 11/23/11, I can send you pics when I get home. Also going to be at racing auction in scottsburg IN on Saturday 11/26, can bring it if you want it. thanks.

Default To---> gummy63

Do you have any pictures of the brake or a web site that shows one??? It sounds like what we're looking for...Apparently it will bend sheet metal for LM and Mod bodies with good sharp edges on the folds??? Send me pics if possible....thank you.

I'm trying to post pictures but seem to be having trouble doing so. If you want pm me an email address and i will send them to you.

yes we are riding to scottsburg saturday also. I don't want to commit to any deals on my friends behalf but he is going there to look for a brake and a couple other things.

Gummy63 what town are you in?....I'm just outside Cincinnati. How far do you live from SCOTTSBURG???

I live in Danville, illinois. I am bringing the brake with me. I will pm you with my contact info.

Thank you ...I'll pm a #. to you tomorrow