Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screven updates

Default Screven updates

Any one got any from NLMS race at SCREVENS ?????

12 peac*ck
    58 Whitener
    47 Ivey

Thank you .

how many nlms? read somewhere some one was asking did pea(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and whitener get dqed, why would that of happen?

evidently there may have been a fight in the pits after the race

website updated

Quote Originally Posted by mf0521 View Post
    evidently there may have been a fight in the pits after the race
    Had a good source tell me there were fights and arrests. Not sure exactly who was arrested but heard it may have been from the Whitener clan.

Mark whitener and his crew guy peanut went to jail. They went to hunters pits and started a fight. I don't believe hunters car was legal. Let it to ray miller to not tech or dq anybody for fighting. Not sure why mark was mad. Hunter passed mark in traffic clean. As long as tracks and promoters allow the stuff it will continue to happen.

Did they TECH HUNTERS MOTOR ?

The promoter was COOKING

He lets Race Directors & Series Officials & hired in Officals run their shows.

SCREVEN MOTOR SPEEDWAY FB PAGE HAS MORE DETAILS.
    Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

what dont you think is legal on pea(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s car? hes won like 5 races this season with the series, im sure he has been tech plenty of times already, hes like one of only 4 drivers that acutally ran and surported the series all season long, hes never really had a dominate car that would make me believe that he isnt playing by the rules, he should be the champion, they need to reward the drivers that run the whole series more then the ones that ran enough races to just be able to compete in the last 10 races.. this aint nascrap why have a chase format! to many good drivers get screwd just like last year...

I think hunters 12 car was legal. He ran the 0 car after wrecking his in practice. I have nothing against the kid. IMO he did a great job. My fault lies with ray miller. Money was put up to protest hunters motor. Ray said there was not a protest rule! Really wow! Sounds like a run what u brung series. And fighting should be an automatic DQ! If he had a 362 in his car and got away with it then it's not hunters fault it's the series. For the record I hope him or bradon Dewitt wins the championship. Ray needs to step back and look at why he only has 4 cars follow the series to all the races!!

Think RAY should have pulled 1 head & then everyone would have known & no fights . Did they p&g the 0 car ?

No. I'm sure there was to much going on!! Or I'm sure there was a good excuse!! Again I don't fault the driver or car!! It's up to the series to keep all in check.

Is RAY MILLER & NLMS going to BRP this weekend ?

yes they are..

Hunter Pea(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) doesn't run illegal anything. If he can't beat you with a legal car and his driving ability...more power to you...as long as YOU'RE legal. NLMSS management is a joke...uh, that would be mismanagement. Also, Mark Whitener and his crew are a bunch of whiny boys...he pushes girls around...how big a man is that? He should have been kicked out of the series...after someone kicked his #%#. Oh, they did, didn't they? He was probably torqued because Hunter beat him in a car that Hunter had never driver before! That says something about driving ability. If you can't win legally, you haven't really won at all. All comments welcome! Bring it on...

agree, dont believe hunter will cheat, i have raced against him many times in karts, he has became one hell of a wheel man and has no fear behind the wheel. hunter was 1 of only 4 drivers to run the entire series. he got screwd out of a championship(just like dewitt last year) this aint no nascrap series, they dont need to reset the points, racing is about speed, and consistancy.... nlms needs to reward the drivers that support the series....

Smile nlmss

this is just my opinion on this subject.NLMSS was the best,biggest series in the Southeast up until recently.It became this because of Ray Miller.He started this series and made it one on the best to race.How did he do that.SIMPLE evryone who came to race knew at the end of the nite they were out run by driver and car. and all the other stuff that comes with racing.ITS the tech procedure he used.If you lost you knew the winner would be check.and others.it kept the field at a equal level.and everyone knew this and thats what makes a sucessful racing series..or for that matter track to.If the racers leave the house to come race and all they got to worry about is set up and their driver(and bad luck the worst in racing).Not who is out cheating who or out money them.cause didnt matter how much money u had,u had a chance to win just as much as ther bigs boys(as some call them).Late models cost alot to run.The racers are sacificing alot these days to race.And I do mean alot.So folks that race dont put up with a whole lot anymore..Giving up to much just to be able to get to the
    races and not giving the racers a fair deal to everyone makes u think about where u race and how much u race..So I think Ray and his health have cause him to be slacking in areas that he use to put so much into.and make it a racers series.Whether u were a local racer,weekend racers or a serious series racer we all had a chance to race and be competitive with the series racers.and thats not happening now.HIS TECHING PROCEDURE and policeing this is made this series not so good anymore.And everyone has their favorites.but at the end of nite u better be right and most knew this..Just my thought.In any kind of racing teching is the key to being successful and attracing the most..And PAY and Ray is still paying good unlike most are not..
    Last edited by grandma48; 12-05-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Well said grandma .