Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

well said otto9. people say ogle just had to come from 10th to 6th if thomas would have took care of his business passing cars he would have won the points

Quote Originally Posted by RacedudeGa View Post
    If you had followed the NO EXCEPTIONS that was printed in your rule book you wouldnt have to come on here and try to defend your actions. You dont put a rule in the book and say it has no exceptions then dont follow it when your decision may have had a outcome on the points championship. Someone said that all William had to do is pass cars, Billy would have to do the same thing if he had been made to start in the rear of the B Main or the rear of the feature. As it was he only had to advance from 10th to 6th in the feature. From the reports i had read the track locked down and there wasnt a lot of passing going on. So would Billy have been able to still finish 6th if he hadnt been allowed to take the 2nd qualifying lap? I wonder what BJ Parker or Kelly Carlston would have done?

Again, the NO EXCEPTIONS rule only has to do with being in your proper slot, which was never at issue here.

that it true, he was in right slot. saw many a driver get to do there second lap after all others.
    victim

no he was not in his proper slot when he made his lap.

give it up guys... he's never going to admit he f***ed up. Maybe he will see that next year when the car counts drop.

it wont drop
    victim

its already dropped there was 2 guys ran all the races this year, if they loose anymore then there will be none and thats what they deserve and will probably get with BB in control.

The last time i checked i saw 4 cars that competed in all the races and i think it takes alot for someone to come on here and try to explain him self to some of you people good job brad. And as far as the qualifying thing what if that was willie t who got the same chance ogle did would you all still be upset? And lastly great job to both the 201 and 22

nobody should get an extra lap when they bust there azz qualifying.

Thats pretty easy to do when waters on the track and why do you not have a problem with them letting the next 5 cars hot lap again (would that not be like qualifying) and didnt one of those guys set fast time and not real sure how long you have been around racing but billy ogle has done pretty cool stuff behind the wheel of a race car he mite have come from the rear and last let it go man

Ya he may have done some cool stuff but he has also done some dirty stuff too......Like when he put David Payne in the wall and caused that wreck toward the end of the race which he admitted doing on the post race interveiw........he said that he couldn't let payne in front of him or he would loose the points......It also knocked Payne out of Third place in points.......

Ok I might can see point about all the fussing over the points between first and second looks like it is a $4,500 difference, but all the fussing about who finished third, there is only $500 difference between 3rd and 4th, I could understand Payne being mad if is was a lot but $500, Come On Man!!!

Still not sure why everyone is griping over this race, if yall havent noticed it over points championship is official. Quit complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by otto9 View Post
    Ok I might can see point about all the fussing over the points between first and second looks like it is a $4,500 difference, but all the fussing about who finished third, there is only $500 difference between 3rd and 4th, I could understand Payne being mad if is was a lot but $500, Come On Man!!!
    Yes you are right there was only $500 difference between 3rd and 4th in points but you are not counting the damages to paynes car and to all the other cars that got damaged by the wreck.....plus Payne was passing Ogle for 6th so he lost that money too.....

Well it is a race and and things are gonna happen and you might wreck a race car