Default Randy Weaver Teams Up with Outlaw Race Parts Racing for 2012 Season!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

November 23, 2011

Randy Weaver Teams Up with Outlaw Race Parts Racing for 2012 Season!

(CROSSVILLE, TENNESSEE) In an announcement made today, Randy Weaver has reached a deal to drive full-time for Outlaw Race Parts Racing in 2012. After competing in a limited number of events during 2011 due to work commitments, Randy has made the move today to join Team Outlaw and will be a teammate to Shan Smith of Dade City, Florida. Randy, who has over 315 career feature victories to his credit, will pilot Rocket racecars powered by Cornett Ford engines next season.

In addition, Randy and the Outlaw Race Parts team have purchased a 7,200 square foot building in Crossville, Tennessee that will serve not only as the team’s race shop, but also as Outlaw Race Parts Southeast. The business will cater to a limited customer list and will provide many racing related services including: Parts Sales, Shock Dynoing, Building Bodies, etc. Randy will also help Outlaw Race Parts to develop several new product lines including their own shocks and their own exhaust headers, which are planned to roll out for sale in January 2012.

“I am very excited about this opportunity and I think it is one that will prove to be very successful,” exclaimed Weaver today via telephone. “I believe in this deal so much that I chose to sell my car dealership to my partner, so that I could be involved with Outlaw Race Parts 100 percent. We have all of the contracts signed and the new building bought, so things are moving in the right direction. I can’t wait to get back to racing with a strong team, do some research and development for them, and also help Shan Smith develop along the way. I have to thank Chip, Rusty, and Doug for putting this deal together and I look forward to working with those guys throughout next year.”

Randy will return to racing action on December 2-3 at the East Bay Raceway Park in Gibsonton, Florida. With sponsorship from Outlaw Race Parts, “Dream” will compete for the $10,000 top prize in the 7th Annual ‘GM Performance Parts World Championship.’ Additional information on this NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series battle can be obtained by clicking on www.eastbayracewaypark.com.

To access additional information on Randy Weaver and Outlaw Race Parts, please visit www.randyweaverracing.com and www.outlawraceparts.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph – Delph Communications
    www.delphcommunications.com

Thumbs up

Awsome News!!!
    I am looking forward to seeing this team compete in 2012. I have followed "The Dream" for years and believe that he is truely one of the "Good Guys" in racing. Not to mention, he is a truely amazing driver with tons of tallent. I have also seen Shan race a few times and think that he is very tallented as well and has a lot of potential. There is no doubt that he will also become a very very successful champion in this sport with Randy's guidance and support. Glad to see some positive news on here in these tough times. Like I said I am truely looking forward to seeing these guys compete and cant wait to meet them at the track.!!! Congrats Randy, Shan and Outlaw!!!

Thumbs up

Best of luck in 2012.

...The Last Rebel...

Dirtcast Interview with Randy 11/29/11. Sounds like a great situation that he is very excited about!

http://www.dirtcast.com/H3ig/sound-o...models-112911/