Default 406 Steel Block Alum Head 18* Race Engine Sale/Trade

I have a 406 SBC 18 degree late model engine from my personal late model team up for sale. This motor I bought used from DJ Performance in Knoxville, Tn. It has around 200 laps on it since freshened. Only reason Im selling is I dropped down a class. It is a 406 cubic inch engine with a Motown aftermarket block. It has a set of Dart alum 18 degree heads with titanium valves and retainers. Heads have been ported by Gertie and it has the matching Bowtie intake. The rockers is a T&D shaft rocker system from Gertie as well. Rocker ratio is a 1.5 and 1.6. It has a custom Comp Cam with Crower roller lifters. Pistons are a set of Ross dome pistons and a set of H beam rods. The crank is a Scat lite weight crank. tI has an alum dry sump pan and block is set for dry sump as well. I t also hase the alum water pump, and pulley setup that came off of it that goes with it. Also included is a Holley Stealth 850 gas carb. Carb has been completly gone through by stealth and ready to bolt on. I will also throw in the headers for a late model that I ran with engine. This is a complete engine from carb to pan minus the MSD. Only work I ever had done is on the very front exhaust port a pin hole busted out and water began coming out. I had this professionally welded as seen in pick and it has been ran since with no problems. This engine makes great power and ready to work for you. $7000 OBO...I do have pics just email me allennaylor@bellsouth.net .............I WILL TRADE ANYTHING OF EQUAL VALUE...NOT RUNNING SUPERS NO MORE......256-577-3624
    Last edited by allen42; 12-02-2011 at 12:34 PM.