Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Coke pulls WHITE Global Warming Cans!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/coke...-after-outcry/

Why does this not make total sense?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-02-2011 at 04:26 PM.

It's just another sign of what kind of trouble the left is in!
    Less than one year to doomsday, for liberalism!

I cant believe you guys are that upset over the color of a can.

it's the fact that coke was donating some of the money to help polar bears in the artic.so that in turn ment they were for global warming. crazy stuff here on 4-m
    Last edited by racin6mod; 12-03-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    kinda dim in the kidrock household

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    kinda dim in the kidrock household

No not really have the curtains open and have plenty of light coming through the windows right now

WWF - The world wildlife fund is a SCAM and FRAUD!

http://www.eco-action.org/dod/no7/76-78.html

1. WWF is able to polish up the governments' good environmental image.

2. WWF helps to protect very small areas as nature reserves and therefore gives space for the indiscriminate destruction of huge remaining areas, by industry and small scale land grabbers. Their bluster about 'illegal' logging is merely a smoke screen to cover up the 95% of logging that is legal.

3. WWF helps to develop remote places with large areas of intact nature and get control over it.

4. As these remote areas are generally tribal lands of non-assimilated peoples WWF assists governments to get control over them and to assimilate them into the mainstream.

5. WWF promotes a very profitable tourism industry.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-03-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    WWF - The world wildlife fund is a SCAM and FRAUD!

1. WWF is able to polish up the governments' good environmental image.

2. WWF helps to protect very small areas as nature reserves and therefore gives space for the indiscriminate destruction of huge remaining areas, by industry and small scale land grabbers. Their bluster about 'illegal' logging is merely a smoke screen to cover up the 95% of logging that is legal.

3. WWF helps to develop remote places with large areas of intact nature and get control over it.

4. As these remote areas are generally tribal lands of non-assimilated peoples WWF assists governments to get control over them and to assimilate them into the mainstream.

5. WWF promotes a very profitable tourism industry.

Just add that to a list of many scams and frauds in our nation

Kidrock, if people want to contribute to the WWF then that's their right. But what I am saying is that by involving Coke or whoever to gain funding by deception is low down.

You need to what you are donating to first, don't you think?

They thought that they could get money through deception. How many people would buy a white can in a pop machine and not even know that they were helping support the WWF who are inturn supporting the global warming scam.

The truth is the they are just a fraud and a front.

Kidrock, if people want to contribute to the WWF then that's their right. But what I am saying is that by involving Coke or whoever to gain funding by deception is low down.

You need to what you are donating to first, don't you think?

They thought that they could get money through deception. How many people would buy a white can in a pop machine and not even know that they were helping support the WWF who are inturn supporting the global warming scam.
    K
    The truth is the they are just a fraud and a front.
    Well that is a scam is all about. That's why they call it a scam.

I thought the wwf was rasslin dang they got me again lol

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    I thought the wwf was rasslin dang they got me again lol
    Your favorite, the Honky Tonk Man?

Kidrock, if people want to contribute to the WWF then that's their right. But what I am saying is that by involving Coke or whoever to gain funding by deception is low down.[/B]

]
    this is crazy coke didn't raise the price on a can of coke be it a white can or a red can.when ever you drop money in a pop machine your over paying for that can/bottle anyway and you don't care what the color is.most are just happy to get the coke. you can read sh1t into anything you want but this is just nuts. you would only have a point if coke raised the price 10 cents or more per can for just the white can but that was not the case.

Your favorite, the Honky Tonk Man?
    how did you know but who can forget these characters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75z63Qk0FRY
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 12-04-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    this is crazy coke didn't raise the price on a can of coke be it a white can or a red can.when ever you drop money in a pop machine your over paying for that can/bottle anyway and you don't care what the color is.most are just happy to get the coke. you can read sh1t into anything you want but this is just nuts. you would only have a point if coke raised the price 10 cents or more per can for just the white can but that was not the case.
    .................................................. ....................................

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    I don't usually do this but here goes!! You just don't get it do you? Coke is donating 5 cents of every white can to the WWf. This is a fact. They are counting on this novelty of doing good for the world to increase sales which in turn increases their profit. Now I don't want to hear another peep about this, because you are just trying to argue for the Al Gores of the world.

On second thought, I posted a valid reason beyond a doubt already and I think you're just trying to pull my chain! Or better yet, you just don't understand the post.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-04-2011 at 11:35 PM.

I could care less what color the can is. What does upset me is that Coke has moved a large portion on their manufacturing to China as GE has also done. To have this post not be deleted I'll leave it all up to you to figure out why that is. What I will say is that Jeffery Emmelt the CEO of GE is also an advisor to the man who lives in a big white house in Washington DC. This is why I no longer purchase any Coke or GE products.
    No excuses...JUST RACE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RATFINK View Post
    I could care less what color the can is. What does upset me is that Coke has moved a large portion on their manufacturing to China as GE has also done. To have this post not be deleted I'll leave it all up to you to figure out why that is. What I will say is that Jeffery Emmelt the CEO of GE is also an advisor to the man who lives in a big white house in Washington DC. This is why I no longer purchase any Coke or GE products.
    Ratfink, that is your right and that's what great about this country. The freedom of choice. You can choose what product you want to buy and why you do or don't buy them. That's called livin in the good ole USA

Ratfink, that is your right and that's what great about this country. The freedom of choice. You can choose what product you want to buy and why you do or don't buy them. That's called livin in the good ole USA
    It's becoming apparent that "you" are a "one up" kinda guy......never wrong, one step ahead, smarter, better looking and, well.... it kinda drains on any good point you may stumble upon!.....and no....I don't care what you think.......Don't vote!

Quote Originally Posted by wallcrusher View Post
    It's becoming apparent that "you" are a "one up" kinda guy......never wrong, one step ahead, smarter, better looking and, well.... it kinda drains on any good point you may stumble upon!.....and no....I don't care what you think.......Don't vote!
    I would have to say you don't know because I do make mistakes and am wrong from time to time and not afraid to admit it. I will give you an example. I thought the bail out of the auto industry was the right thing to do but as it turned out I was wrong. And bankruptcy was the better option. And the same goes for me I really don't care what you think either. Oh I will vote as long as there is a third party candidate
    Last edited by kidrock; 12-04-2011 at 08:42 PM.