Default 23 adult truths ---------- need a good laugh. Find it here!!

Since it's winter and the forums are slow, hope this brings ya a smile or 2.

23 Adult Truths
    01. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

02. Nothing sucks more then that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

03. I totally take back all those times I didn't want a nap when I was younger.

04. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

05. How on earth are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet.

06. Was learning curve so necessary?

07. Map Quest really needs to start teir directions at #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

08. Obituaries would be a bit more interesting if they told how the person died.

09. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of-tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it ask me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. I keep some people in my phone's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I disagree with Kay Jewwelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just now and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said.

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk cutting in at the front. Stay Strong , Brothers and sisters!

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear get dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear forever.

22. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but i'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.

23. The first testicular guard, the"Cup", was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it onlly took a 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

Ladies.....Quit Laughing.
    When the Green Flag drops the Bu!! $h!t stops!

*IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER LINE POST IT IN A REPLY*
    Last edited by nathans1012; 12-04-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Default more to think about

I would trust other people more if I knew myself less.
    The bigger the summer vacation, the harder the fall.
    Most of us have two chances of becoming wealthy, slim and none.
    Your will is a dead giveaway.
    Woman was created after man and has been after him every since.
    The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.
    I took her for better or worse, but she's much worse than I took her for.

Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?

Why do hotdogs come in packs of 8 and buns 6 and 12?

Why do we tell secrets to our friends but post our whole life story on Facebook and other internet social sites?

When god created men he created them out of string,he had a little left so he made that little thing

When god created women he created them out of lace,he didn't have enough so he left that little space

Thank You God

If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't opposite of progress be congress?

At a movie theater which armrest is yours?

Btt^^^^^^^

Why have I been to the Dr. more times since I turned 40 than I did in all before..... And I'm still 40 lol

Isnt it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything's different

Why does it take one match to start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingsky View Post
    I’m not an expert when it comes to this. Didn’t even know this was possible. Useful read, appreciate your posting this.I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do
    Racing news is a little slow in coming now so just passing some time. But some will be coming!

Nothing wrong with a little humor once in awhile.

It takes more muscle to frown than it does to smile.

Eat to much get Fat claim disability, live off the goverment.

Do drugs, be a drunk, and smoke cigarettes- pickle your mind and body claims its a diease, live off the Government.
    "This will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the home of the brave."-Elmer Davis

WWTDD.