Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

im a union pipefitter, i weld for a living to i have 27 welding certs on 14 different metals on mig stick and tig and i say i would trust anyweld on stockcar drivers car. and beckett you have alot to learn about welding from what i can tell. and you must really feel special welding something to lift 1700lbs with, i bet you must be awesome. about a month ago my welds held a 1.1million lb lift, when your making welds that actually do something you can come on here and talk about someones welds. id like to see you go weld in a nuclear plant.

Default welding

im a union millwright now...was a boilermaker..i have welded a few things and a few cars..never had a broken weld ...not to say a few bars didnt get bent...LOL...mig welds are fine and much stronger then the metals the frame or tubing is made of..my 12 yr old son weld bicycles that hold more then 1700 lbs when he land from a jump..

Quote Originally Posted by westwolfone View Post
    I can't believe all of you are ripping Jeff for showing pics of some of his builds. Those of us who aren't "Metal Gods" appreciate him sharing.
    i was not ripping on his work, he does nice work, but he has absolutely no ability to coexist with other people that may or may not have useful knowledge, he is arrogant, stubborn, and in many ways narrow minded... and he is just a flat out a$$hole, the day you stop listening or trying to understand people and the reasons they do the things they do is the day you stop learning, Jeff is way past that point, he will never be any better than he is right now because as far as he is concerned he is the best and always will be

Quote Originally Posted by bushracing67 View Post
    i was not ripping on his work, he does nice work, but he has absolutely no ability to coexist with other people that may or may not have useful knowledge, he is arrogant, stubborn, and in many ways narrow minded... and he is just a flat out a$$hole, the day you stop listening or trying to understand people and the reasons they do the things they do is the day you stop learning, Jeff is way past that point, he will never be any better than he is right now because as far as he is concerned he is the best and always will be

Again sorry your so upset I dont agree with you. I already stated in my first reply to you that Ive done it that way in the past and had to re do it all the time.... This way has worked for 3 years for me with only having to repair it once, that 3 years would be 140 races approx which is more than youve ever raced.

fyi- Read your own b.s you are describing yourself to a T. Considering you havent met me you havent really got a clue. I learn stuff all the time, learned from the junk car I bought to finish the year.

You dont see me calling you names but Im the bad guy, lol...

The difference between you and I is I CAN do it all myself and your jealous cus you cant do shi t.

Why dont you just give up, theres nobody on here that cares what you have to say there are no threads on here with what youve built and you dont have customers running your designed anything all over the USA.
    Last edited by stock car driver; 02-21-2012 at 10:25 PM.

i didnt know they made a helmet big enough to fit your head, or ego. and yes, build my own AND have others running and winning in them.

theres plenty of big heads on here its true,...only time ive seen stock car be a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is in refferance to ego,..an ive found his to be helpful a number of times,and he dose know from real world experiences what he says!!!

Chassis looks good Jeff...Good Luck this Season!!