Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tebow just lead the Broncos to their 5th straight win and they now lead their division. Jus sayin
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I think Penske just let him save a little face. I don't blame NASCAR for this PR.
    It doesn't bother you just a little that they are trying to sell a pile of manure? No body is buying that. Not when competitive rides in NASCAR are so hard to come by.
    Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Quote Originally Posted by Sweethardt View Post
    It doesn't bother you just a little that they are trying to sell a pile of manure? No body is buying that. Not when competitive rides in NASCAR are so hard to come by.
    My intelligence is a bit insulted, but I don't blame NASCAR. I don't think they had any hand in it. I think Penske was forced to fire him by the sponsors and was willing to throw him a bone and allowed him to resign.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by wallcrusher View Post
    They should interview Tim Tebow......He can't play football and, would be a great ambassador for the sport!
    .....I can see it now.....The Manila 500.......awesome!
    At this point anybody might be better than Busch. Looks like he may stay out a year and Drag Race. He does have past champs provisional so he can use that if anything pops up or he needs a couple bucks.

My intelligence is a bit insulted, but I don't blame NASCAR. I don't think they had any hand in it. I think Penske was forced to fire him by the sponsors and was willing to throw him a bone and allowed him to resign.
    Trouble is they all had a part in it, Nascar, Penske and the Sponsor's, no one in the whole bunch didn't have the balls to say "He dude! You are out of here!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ALF401 View Post
    Trouble is they all had a part in it, Nascar, Penske and the Sponsor's, no one in the whole bunch didn't have the balls to say "He dude! You are out of here!!"
    He didn't do enough for NASCAR to suspend him. If there isn't a guy there with a cell phone camera, Kurt is still driving for Penske today.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by bite me too View Post
    Tebow just lead the Broncos to their 5th straight win and they now lead their division. Jus sayin
    can you say "no freakin' kidding"??

Quote Originally Posted by Living_Truth View Post
    David Reutimann should be top of the list to get that ride, especially after the screwing he took at MWR
    I was hoping he would've got it. He deserves it. I lost alot respect for micheal after what he did to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Living_Truth View Post
    David Reutimann should be top of the list to get that ride, especially after the screwing he took at MWR
    I agree Ruetimann would be a good fit and an easy guy to team up with brad.

Quote Originally Posted by ALASKA54 View Post
    I guess Roger Penske is in the same boat as the AZ. duputy sheriff, he doesn't know who Kurt Busch is, either.
    But... we all did! FINALLY !! Shoulda happened a while back. Maybe Dr. Melfi can help him , lol.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    I agree Ruetimann would be a good fit and an easy guy to team up with brad.
    Agree , but sponsors will say David is too old ! Sponsors rule..(unfortunately)..

i guess he should have cropped his tongue while he was gettin his ears done.....

I know it's different at the NASCAR /INDY levels but anytime you work for Penske ,you work for a bunch of stuffed shirt pr!cks.....
    That being said Kurt is a d!ckhead.
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

I just don't understand the sugar-coating. Its obvious what happened. Nascar not being a part of the decision is all the more reason to report it like it is. They sure didn't sugar-coat any of the Mayfield articles and they were the ones that handed down the suspension. Just sayin..................we are all big boys and girls, we can handle the truth. lol
    Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did at Penske. The same organization that once employed a man among men, Mark Donahue.
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." ~ Abraham Lincoln

I disagree with the thought that the sponsors forced them to fire kurt.they asked for kurt tobe ther driver(they knew what they were getting) and his attenditude and his manner of speaking on the radio was not new it just got a little worse. but he11 after having a trany blow(not hear of in todays cars)way would the team even let jerry punch even close to the car he11 I would have chewed his a$$ also I'll bet the first words out of his mouth was how do you fell.

they have to handle tony with kid cloves, he's been known to punch officals so way not all driver don't run to the car after a wreck or a parts failure and cry when the driver is mad as he11!!!!
    Last edited by racin6mod; 12-10-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCR#16 View Post
    Middle of pack = decent with a couple good finishes sprinkled in somewhere maybe.

Reutimann or Vickers would be a good choice.
    Vickers.. r u serious ????

Quote Originally Posted by newelly View Post
    i guess he should have cropped his tongue while he was gettin his ears done.....
    funny....... The truth..