Default NEW DART little M all steel 380

This is a 380 done the right way with all good parts. Scat ultra lite 3.562 stroke with 2” pins and 6.200 Kryptonite rods. this is a new dart little M block with roller cam bearings. roller cam and lifters. Water to the side of the heads. 16 to 1 comp. Best of everything, engine has 240 laps on it. Ported iron eagle heads,je pistons,comp cam,crower lifters,water lines,billet dist,ati balancer. Moving up to super late model. I’m looking for a dart tall deck block and a good aluminum top end if someone wants to trade toward the engine. Call or text me 330-806-7599. These are some things I would consider take as trades. All aluminum sbc engine that might need some minor repair. sb2, 18,16, 13, 12 degree heads and matching intake and rockers. Weld aluminum 14" wheels, bert ballspline trans. Bilstien ASN rebuildable shocks.

Default $$$ engine price $$$

I need to sell this engine to buy a late model engine. I will make someone a great deal on this engine. I have $10,000 invested in this engine. I'll sell it $6,000

how much for short block?

Default engine

i have 2 415 18 degree engines give me a call if interested 304-482-4913 thanks chris

PM sent to you

Engine is sold...