Thread: headers

Default headers

for a 06 masterSbilt, with a 434 cid , fifteen degree engine whats the best header to run , i run on a 3/8 th mile track mostley ..

Default re--

hmm no suggestions lol i was just wondering if theres a certain style i should get since i,m in the market for a new set , if more info is needed i,ll try to give the info needed..

Beyea headers, What little they cost over say dynotec make up for it in longevity! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by bizkit View Post
    Beyea headers, What little they cost over say dynotec make up for it in longevity! JMO
    I hate to disagree with you there old BIZ, but I helped a guy out this past year who put on a set of Beyea's and all they did was crack apart.
    Went back to his old Schoenfelds and had no problems the rest of the year.

We've run Schoenfelds on our SB2 engine for a few years and have had zero problems with them cracking. They are a 1 7/8" stepped to 2" on a 422"

id run the schoenfeld tri y's if there legal for you to use ,if not the new 606 design seems to work pretty good if you know how to tune your motor good...

Default headers

I made a post the other day, but it didn't appear.........
    I'll try this once more.
    If you aren't running Schoenfeld headers, and you don't want to spend $2500 or more on custom stainless ones, you are throwing your extra money away.
    I have to disagree with one of the postsers above. EVERY engine we tried to run Beyeas on LOST power over Schoenfelds or Dynatecs. Period.
    Schoenfeld has been, and will continue to be the best, most affordable, circle track header companies out there. They now have an in house chassis dyno, and test on it regulary. I took a Pavement Late Model up there to get ready for the derby, found 5 ft lbs and 5hp over the same tube size Dynatec, and eventually another 12 ft lbs and 10 hp with a custom set they built us.
    On a pavement Mod, 18 ft lbs, and 15hp.
    These are REAL world tests, not hear say.
    Call Mark @ Schoenfeld, he'll hook you up. TB

Merry christmas!!!!
    Last edited by bizkit; 12-21-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: TO BE NICE

The Beyea Headers are the best on the market. Power and quality. There customer service is top notch. If you have any issue with your headers cracking or what not they will correct it for you right away. Give them a call. 315-497-1215

We have had them both on a 405ci 13 deg heads schoenfeld tri y's with a 1 3/4 to 1/78 and the beyea with 1 3/4 to 1 7/8 to 2.0 in a tri y's and on the dyno the bayea made about 7hp over the schoenfeld but it is $ 900.00 vires $700.00 both are good

Default re - headers ,

thanx guys for all the imput , now i know what way to go when its purchase time