Default Difference between Dirtworks DW8, DW9 Chassis

Just curious if anyone can tell me the differences between the Dirtworks DW8,DW9 chassis? I know they use a different upper Aframe but not quite sure after that.

Smile

They both follow a Pierce....... =)
    Central IL Bert Transmission Rebuilder
    Brian (217)201-3640

Quote Originally Posted by cassellracing24 View Post
    They both follow a Pierce....... =)
    How did I know you would be responding to my post! LOL

We had a DW9 for a couple years. When I talked to DirtWorks about it, they said it was stiffer than other chassis they built and would respond to smaller spring changes and adjustments. I think they seem less forgiving on setup errors. The upper a-frame ball joint holders fit either side so you don't need right/left specific ball joint holders.

JMO,
    SPark

Quote Originally Posted by LM14 View Post
    We had a DW9 for a couple years. When I talked to DirtWorks about it, they said it was stiffer than other chassis they built and would respond to smaller spring changes and adjustments. I think they seem less forgiving on setup errors. The upper a-frame ball joint holders fit either side so you don't need right/left specific ball joint holders.

JMO,
    SPark
    Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. That is the last way I thought they would be different. I expected suspension setup would be the difference or maybe front clip work.

a lot of guys are cutting the bar out of the RF corner of the main cage that connects the upper frame rail to the top of the hoop. This lets the frame flex so its a little more forgiving.